Offer - Berocca Boost 20 per pack
What is Berocca® Boost?
Berocca® Boost is a refreshing effervescent drink packed with vitamins and minerals plus Guarana, a natural herbal stimulant. Berocca® Boost helps to lift your body and mind healthily, enabling you to be more awake and alert.
- Brands: Berocca
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Yeast Free, Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Milk Free, Vegetarian
- Options: On Offer
Do not store above 25°C, keep the tube tightly closed
Do not use after the best before date on side of pack
Preparation and Usage
How to use Berocca® Boost?
Take 1 tablet per day dissolved in a glass of water to make a refreshing effervescent drink. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Berocca® Boost should not be used to replace a well balanced diet or healthy lifestyle. Do not swallow or chew the tablets.
Suitable for adults and children aged over 12.
Country of Origin
Consumer Care Division,
Full Product Name:
Food supplement with sweeteners
Do not swallow or chew the tablets, they're designed to be dissolved in water
Do not take in combination with ephedrine, ephedra or other stimulants
Keep out of the sight and reach of young children
Contains 75 mg caffeine per tablet.
Not recommended for children, pregnant or breast-feeding women
Taking more than the recommended daily intake may be harmful.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten, Free From Lactose
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Citric Acid, Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Magnesium Sulphate, Sorbitol, Calcium Carbonate, Guarana Seeds Dry Extract, Magnesium Carbonate, Flavouring (Acerola Flavour), Colour (Beet Red), Mannitol, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Sodium Carbonate, Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame K), Zinc (Zinc Citrate Trihydrate), Niacin (Nicotinamide), Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate), Antifoaming Agent (Dub Hydrolub), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Maltodextrin, Antifoaming Agent (Polysorbate 60), Folic Acid (Pterylmonoglutamic Acid), Biotin, Trisodium Citrate, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Contains a source of Phenylalanine
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
|Typical Values||Per Tablet||%RDA|
|Vitamin C||48 mg||60|
|Vitamin B1||1.12 mg||102|
|Vitamin B2||1.28 mg||91|
|Niacin||14.4 mg NE||90|
|Vitamin B6||1.6 mg||114|
|Folic Acid||160 µg||80|
|Vitamin B12||0.8 µg||32|
|Pantothenic acid||4.8 mg||80|
|Guarana Extract||177.8 mg||*|
|RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance|
|NE = Niacin Equivalent|
|* = No RDA|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-May-2015 at 00:31. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.