Offer - Berocca Effervescent Orange Tablets 30 per pack
Berocca is packed with vitamins & minerals & can be taken daily to support:
- Energy Release
- The B vitamins work with your body to convert food to fuel, helping you to release your energy (Vitamins B1, B2, Niacin, B6, B12, Biotin & Pantothenic acid)
- Mental performance
- The pantothenic acid contributes to your mental performance
Berocca is free from caffeine, sugar and artificial stimulants
Just add to water and drink so you can be you, but on a really good day
Tailored vitamins and minerals to set you up for a really good day, Free from sugar and artificial stimulants, Free from artificial preservatives, Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Brands: Berocca
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Yeast Free, Vegetarian, Gluten Free
- Options: Top Offers, On Offer
How to store Berocca?
Store below 25°C and protect from heat and moisture.
Keep the tube tightly closed.
Keep out of the sight and reach of young children.
Preparation and Usage
How to use Berocca?
Take 1 tablet per day in a glass of water to make a delicious orange flavour effervescent drink. Berocca is best taken first thing in the morning to make the most of the day ahead and can be taken every day throughout the year.
Taking more than the recommended daily intake may be harmful. Berocca should not be used to replace a well balanced diet.
Desiccant enclosed in cap.
Do not swallow or chew the tablets, they're designed to be dissolved in water.
Suitable for adults (over 18 years old)
Do not use after the best before end date (expiry date) on side of pack.
Always read the label
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Full Product Name:
Food supplement with sweeteners
Do not store below 25°C, keep the tube tightly closed
Do not use after the best before date on side of pack
Taking more than the recommended daily intake may be harmful.
Keep out of the sight and reach of young children
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten, Free From Lactose
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Acid (Citric Acid), Acidity Regulators (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate), Ascorbic Acid, Bulking Agents (Isomalt, Sorbitol, Mannitol), Magnesium Sulphate, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, Flavouring (Orange), Colour (Beetroot Red, Beta Carotene), Nicotinamide, Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame K), Salt, Zinc Citrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate, Thiamine Monophosphate Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Anti-Foaming Agent (Polysorbate 60), Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid, Biotin, Cyanocobalamin, Contains a source of Phenylalanine
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.