Offer - Berocca Effervescent Tablets, Orange 30 per pack
Berocca is packed with vitamins & minerals & can be taken daily to support:
The B vitamins work with your body to convert food to fuel, helping you to release your energy (Vitamins B1, B2, Niacin, B6, B12, Biotin & Pantothenic acid)
The pantothenic acid contributes to your mental performance
Berocca is free from caffeine, sugar and artificial stimulants
Just add to water and drink so you can be you, but on a really good day
- Brands: Berocca
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Yeast Free, Vegetarian, Gluten Free
- Options: Top Offers, On Offer
Store below 25°C and protect from heat and moisture.
Keep the tube tightly closed.
Do not use after the best before date on side of pack
Keep out of the sight and reach of young children.
Preparation and Usage
How to take Berocca®?
Take 1 tablet per day. Simply dissolve in a glass or bottle of water to make a great tasting and refreshing Orange flavoured drink. Berocca is best taken in the morning to set you up for the day ahead. It can be taken every day throughout the year, but should not be used to replace a well-balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Taking more than the recommended daily intake may be harmful.
Suitable for adults (18 years and over)
Do not swallow or chew the tablets, they're designed to be dissolved in water.
Keep out of the sight and reach of young children
Return To Address
Questions or comments?
Please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.berocca.co.uk
Consumer Care Division,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Full Product Name:
Food supplement with sweeteners
Contains a source of Phenylalanine
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Free From Gluten, Free From Lactose
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Acid (Citric Acid), Acidity Regulators (Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate), Ascorbic Acid, Bulking Agents (Isomalt, Sorbitol, Mannitol), Magnesium Sulphate, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Carbonate, Flavouring (Orange), Colour (Beetroot Red, Beta Carotene), Nicotinamide, Sweeteners (Aspartame, Acesulfame K), Salt, Zinc Citrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate, Thiamine Monophosphate Chloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Anti-Foaming Agent (Polysorbate 60), Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid, Biotin, Cyanocobalamin
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
|Typical Values||Per Tablet||%RDA|
|Vitamin C||476 mg||595|
|Vitamin B1||10.4 mg||945|
|Vitamin B2||13.6 mg||971|
|Niacin||45.3 mg NE||283|
|Vitamin B6||7.1 mg||507|
|Folic acid||366 µg||183|
|Vitamin B12||8.6 µg||344|
|Pantothenic acid||22.7 mg||378|
|RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance|
|NE = Niacin Equivalent|
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.