Beronia Rioja Crianza 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£10.99 per 75cl
A smooth and rounded wine, with mouthwatering wild berry fruit characters, enhanced by subtle vanilla aromas from ageing in French and American oak barrels. Delicious with red meats and cheeses.
- Brands: Beronia
- Grape Varieties: Tempranillo
- Countries: Rioja
- Price Ranges: £8 to £12
- Wine Cellar: Red
RedGrapeBlend, Tempranillo, Garnacha/Grenache, Mazuelo
Aromas of vanilla with wild fruits, mulberry and cherry. Smooth and fresh, with a good structure and balance of fruit and wood. On the palate flavours of spice and liquorice
Delicious with red meats and cheeses
Gonzalez Byass UK
Beronia is named after the Berones, a Celtic tribe who inhabited La Rioja in the 3rd Century BC. The winery was founded in 1973 by a group of local businessmen whose great love of food and wine attracted them to the idea of producing their own Rioja.
Bodegas Beronia is situated in Ollauri, the heart of Rioja Alta. To the North the Cantabria Mountain range and to the South the Demanda Mountain range, a unique area for the production of high quality wines. The influence of the Atlantic and the minerals from the Ebro river convert this area into a privileged area for the cultivation of the vine. In addition the diversity of the soils gives a great complexity and marked character to the wines.
After undergoing fermentation in tank the wine is stored in stainless steel for 12 months. It is then transferred to mixed oak barrels, where it matures for a further 12 months. A particular feature at Beronia are the mixed oak barrels, where the body staves of the cask are made from American oak, while the ends are French.
Country of Origin
Pack - Glass
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Cook this steak hot and fast and give it a good rest, and this skirt steak will be as good as any fillet steak you have ever eaten.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.