Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy Chocolate Fudge Frosting 450g
over 3 weeks *
Price per 100g: 50p
Try Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy Icing on these favourite Betty Crocker® Cakes.
With Betty you get perfect icing every time.
For further recipe ideas and advice visit www.bettycrocker.co.uk
- Brands: Betty Crocker
Store in a cool, dry place before opening. Once opened seal and refrigerate any remaining icing for up to 30 days for future creations!
Ready To Use:
· Stir room temperature icing.
· Brush all the crumbs off the cake.
· Spread the icing evenly on the cooled cake.
· Cover and refrigerate any remaining icing (best if used within 30 days).
Contains enough to cover and fill 9" (23cm) round sandwich cake or cover up to 32 cupcakes.
Preparation and Usage
Ready to spread
Each tub contains enough icing to cover and fill an 8" cake (serves 12) or cover up to 32 cupcakes.
3 steps to fabulous icing...
1 Pop the top - it's ready to use! Make sure it's at room temperature for the perfect finish.
2 Stir the icing with a rounded knife.
3 Spread over your Betty Crocker cake for an instant beautifying treatment!
Bake it yours
Add extra "mmm" to your muffins and cupcakes by swirling with Chocolate Fudge Icing and topping with a glacé cherry or nuts.
Country of Origin
General Mills UK,
PO Box 363,
Pack - Recyclable
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Milk
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sugar, Water, Palm Oil, Cocoa Powder (Processed with Alkali) (8.5%), Inverted Sugar, Emulsifiers: E471, E435, E481, Salt, Preservatives: E202, E450, Acidity Regulators: E330, E524
Suitable for Vegetarians
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.