Betty Crocker Shake Pancake Mix 155g
over 1 month *
Price per 100g: £1.09
"Shake to make" pancakes traditional-style. Just add water.
Makes 6-8 pancakes.
Best before: see bottom
You will need: 290ml Water.
Before starting shake bottle well to loosen mix.
1. Pour 290ml water into the bottle, replace lid, turn upside down and bang sharply on a counter. Shake well for 1 minute until batter is smooth. Remove lid immediately.
2. Heat a 7'' non-stick frying pan and lightly grease. Pour approx. 55ml of batter and roll gently around to cover base of pan.
3. Cook until pancakes are dry around the edges. Turn, or flip, and cook until golden.
Tip: Batter will thicken as it stands, if too thick add 1-2 teaspoons water, replace lid and shake.
Preparation and Usage
1. Preheat a non-stick frying pan over a high heat.
2. Shake the bottle to loosen the mix. Pour 290ml water into the bottle to the marked fill line and replace the lid. Turn the bottle upside down and shake vigorously for 1-2 minutes until the mixture is smooth.
3. Pour 1tsp oil into the hot pan and spread across the surface, then pour the mixture into the pan to form 7"/17cm round pancakes (not too thick!).
4. Cook for 1-2 minutes, then gently shake the pan and use a spatula to carefully loosen the pancake. Once crispy around the edge turn or flip and cook until golden. Lift your pancake from the pan, then repeat the steps above until the batter is used up. Top with whatever you desire... Delicious!
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
General Mills UK,
PO Box 363,
Bottle - Plastic - Widely Recycled
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Eggs, Contains Milk, May Contain Soya, Contains Wheat
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Wheat Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine), Sugar, Palm Fat, Whey Powder (from Milk), Salt, Dextrose, Egg Yolk Powder
Suitable for Vegetarians
A colourful and healthy supper dish.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.