Offer - Big K Charcoal Briquettes 5kg
- Briquettes are compressed charcoal mixed with sawdust and wood. They burn more efficiently than lumpwood - they last longer and produce more heat.
- Ideal for use on the barbecue.
- Comprehensive safety and usage instructions outlined on the packaging.
FSC Certified Product - from responsible sources.
Keep out of reach of children.
Place several Big K Charcoal Lighter Cubes on a bed of Big K Briquettes.
Heap more briquettes over and around the lighter cubes.
Light the cubes with a long taper or a match, wait for the flames to die down and the briquettes to take on a greyish appearance about 30-40 mins. Start to cook
Preparation and Usage
How Many Charcoal Briquettes to Use
Cover the cooking area of your BBQ to an approximate 5cm depth of Big K Charcoal Briquettes.
You will need more Charcoal Briquettes than for grilling because of extended cooking time.
It is always better to have too much than too little Charcoal Briquettes. (Big K Charcoal Products do not 'go off' if kept dry)
The bigger the BBQ Grill the bigger the bag of Big K Charcoal Briquettes required.
Barbecue Cooking is Easy, Fun and Safe as long as common sense is used!
Place several Big K Charcoal Lighter Cubes on a bed of Big K Briquettes
Heap more Briquettes over and around the Lighter Cubes
Light the Cubes with a long taper or match, wait for the flames to die down and for the briquettes to take on a greyish appearance about 30-40 mins. Start to cook.
Heap Briquettes onto BBQ grate and spread out over cooking area.
Using Big K Lighting Fluid, squeeze approx. a cup full of fluid over the Briquettes. Allow to soak for 1 min. before lighting.
Light the Briquettes and wait as described above.
Cook over Heat!
Not over flames.
Return To Address
Big K Products,
Country of Origin
Big K Products
Full Product Name:
Never use indoors.
Never allow children near or leave a lit barbecue unattended.
Never attempt to light using petrol, methylated spirits or other flammable liquids.
Never try to move a lit barbecue.
Never pour any flammable liquid, even proper barbecue lighting fuel onto a lit or warm barbecue - it can cause a dangerous flash flame.
Never place hot ashes into a dustbin - wait until they are cold or douse with water before disposal.
Never try to cook over flames - it burns the outside of the food without properly cooking the inside.
Take care and enjoy your barbecue
Carbon Monoxide Hazard
Burning charcoal inside can kill you. It gives off carbon monoxide, which has no odour.
Never burn charcoal inside homes, vehicles or tents.
FSC®, Recycled Wood from recycled material, FSC® C007000, www.fsc.org
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.