Offer - Big K Instant Lighting Charcoal Bags 4 x 1kg
£1.75 per kg
Ready to cook in 15 minutes.
Pack contains 4 x 1KG bags.
100% from well managed forests.
Keep out of reach of children in a cool dry place.
Preparation and Usage
Directions for Use:
1. Lay one unopened bag in the centre of your barbecue.
2. Light each corner of the bag.
3. Wait a minimum of 20 minutes, until the flames have died down and charcoal has turned grey.
4. Spread charcoal across your barbecue.
5. Start to cook, only when flames have died down.
6. For kettle-style barbecues: using a closed lid, wait a few extra minutes before cooking ensuring charcoal has turned grey and smoke has died down. Remove the lid during the lighting process.
Return To Address
Big K Products (UK) Ltd.,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Big K Products (UK) Ltd.,
Bag - Plastic
Full Product Name:
Instant Light Charcoal
Never Expose unopened charcoal bags to extreme temperature. Always store bags in a cool, dry place.
CARBON MONOXIDE HAZARD
Burning charcoal inside can kill you. It gives off carbon monoxide, which has no odour.
NEVER burn charcoal inside homes, vehicles or tents.
For indoor commercial applications, permanent extraction/ventilation must be provided.
Never place additional treated charcoal bags onto a lit or warm barbecue - it can cause a dangerous flash flame.
Only use one treated charcoal bag at a time.
You may top up your barbecue using standard non treated charcoal or briquettes.
Charcoal is made from wood, therefore there may be sparks when first lighting. Stand back on lighting.
NEVER Use indoors.
NEVER Allow children near or leave a lit barbecue unattended.
NEVER Attempt to light using petrol, methylated spirits or other flammable liquids.
NEVER Try to move a lit barbecue.
NEVER Pour any flammable liquid, even proper barbecue lighting fuel onto a lit or warm barbecue - it can cause a dangerous flash flame.
NEVER Place hot ashes into a dustbin - wait until they are cold or douse with water before disposal.
NEVER Try to cook over flames - it burns the outside of the food without properly cooking the inside.
P102 Keep out of reach of children.
P201 Obtain special instructions before use.
P210 Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources.
FSC - FSC® 100%, Wood from well-managed forests, FSC® C007000, www.fsc.org
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.