Offer - Big K Instant Lighting Charcoal Bags 4 x 1kg
Price per kg: £1.17
Ready to cook in 15 minutes.
Pack contains 4 x 1KG bags.
100% from well managed forests.
Keep out of reach of children in a cool dry place.
Directions for use:
- Stand one unopened bag in the centre of your BBQ.
- Light each end of the top of the bag and stand back from the flames.
- When the flames have died down and ash has appeared on the charcoal (about 15 minutes after lighting) spread the charcoal evenly across the barbeque
Preparation and Usage
Directions for Use
1. Remove one unopened inner bag from the display bag.
2. Stand one unopened bag in the centre of your BBQ.
3. Light each end of the top of the bag as illustrated.
4. When the flames have died down and ash has appeared on the charcoal (about 15 minutes after lighting) spread the charcoal evenly across the barbecue.
5. The BBQ may be 'Topped Up' using any good quality lumpwood charcoal or charcoal briquettes.
Warning: Do not put additional impregnated BBQ charcoal or impregnated charcoal briquettes onto a BBQ once lit.
Return To Address
Big K Products UK Ltd.,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Big K Charcoal Merchants Ltd
Bag - Paper
Never expose unopened charcoal bags to extreme temperature. Always store bags in a dry place.
Under no circumstances burn charcoal indoors without adequate & effective ventilation since an accumulation of fumes can be harmful
Never use indoors.
Never allow children near or leave a lit barbecue unattended.
Never attempt to light using petrol, methylated spirits or other flammable liquids.
Never try to move a lit barbecue.
Never pour any flammable liquid, even proper barbecue lighting fuel onto a lit or warm barbecue - it can cause a dangerous flash flame.
Never place hot ashes into a dustbin - wait until they are cold or douse with water before disposal.
Never try to cook over flames - it burns the outside of the food without properly cooking the inside.
FSC - 100% from well managed Forests, Cert no. TT-COC-1015, © 1996 Forest Stewardship Council, www.fsc.org
1kg Treated Charcoal Bags
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.