Billington's Fairtrade Sugar Golden Granulated 500g
All Billington's sugars, including our Fairtrade range, are unrefined. They have been simply made by just pressing out, cleaning and crystallising. And that's it.
We care about the food you eat.
Your Fairtrade purchase allows producers to invest in their local communities.
Sugar traded in compliance with Fairtrade standards.
Our Baking Mad experts are here to help you make the most of your home baking.
For inspiration and top tips log on to www.bakingmad.com
For baking advice drop us an email at email@example.com
Got a baking question? Contact us between 10am and 4pm on 0844 880 5944 or leave us a message and we will call you back.
Store in an airtight container.
Billington's Fairtrade Golden Granulated is the natural alternative to white refined sugar. It's perfect for tea and coffee, or for sprinkling on cereals and fresh fruit
Preparation and Usage
A great everyday sugar with a subtle flavour, great for your tea and also for sprinkling on your cereal or fruit as well as in sweet sauces
In certain weather conditions this natural sugar may harden. This is not a sign of deterioration. Just place the sugar in a basin and cover with a damp cloth. Leave overnight and its moistness will return.
Country of Origin
Bag - Plastic
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
There are many versions of a chocolate martini, but how many are made with real chocolate? Most use flavoured syrup or liqueurs to add the chocolate flavour, but I believe that only real chocolate keeps the martini's clean crisp taste; and if you like your martini extra dry, then chocolate does not detract.
These are easy midweek baking, making good use of our delicious eating apples. Add a pinch of black pepper for a more grown-up flavour to tingle the palate.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Jul-2015 at 00:38. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.