Offer - Biona Organic Coconut Flour 500g
£8.18 per kg
Rich in protein
Gluten and wheat free
Biona Organic Coconut Flour is made from the finest selected organic coconuts. Our coconuts are grown and processed according to strict EC rules for organic agriculture - no chemical fertilizers or pesticides are being used - our environment is being protected and the natural balance remains intact.
We create well made food
- Brands: Biona
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Soya Free, Organic, Vegetarian, Milk Free, Gluten Free
- Options: On Offer
Store cool and dry.
2 tablespoons Biona Virgin Coconut Oil or butter, melted
5 tablespoons semi-skimmed milk or whole milk
1 tablespoon Biona Organic Agave Syrup Light
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons sifted Biona Organic Coconut Flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
Blend together eggs, oil, milk, Agave sugar and salt. Combine coconut flour with baking powder and thoroughly mix into batter. Heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a skillet. Spoon batter onto hot skillet making pancakes about 2 1/2 to 3 inches in diameter. Batter will be thick, but will flatten out when cooking.
Makes about 8 pancakes.
Country of Origin
34A Clifton Rd,
Full Product Name:
Organic Coconut Flour
Store cool and dry
Best before: See stamp
EU Organic - LK-BIO-149, non-EU Agriculture, Organic Food Federation, Certified Organic
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Coconut*, *=Certified Organic Ingredients
|Typical Values||per 100g|
|of which Saturated Fatty Acids||8.0g|
|of which Sugars||9.6g|
This chocolate cake tastes as devilishly naughty as a sugar and dairy laden chocolate cake, but has none of the nasties! It’s vegetarian, totally gluten free and only contains naturally occurring fruit sugars – keeping your body nourished and your taste buds exceptionally happy. It’s a great dinner party dessert, and the ingredients always seem to startle guests! Recipe kindly provided by Naturally Sassy.
1 hr 20 mins
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.