Biona Organic Coconut Milk 400ml
over 1 month *
Price per 100ml: 52.3p
Organic Certification: Control Union Licensee No CU 025311
Once opened transfer contents to a suitable container, refrigerate and treat as fresh food.
Country of Origin
34A Clifton Rd,
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Coconut* (60%), Water.
*= Certified Organic Ingredients
|Typical Values||per 100ml|
|of which saturates||16g|
|of which sugars||0.5g|
These curried squash pot pies are delicious vegetarian pies that meat eaters will love too. Simon has made the white sauce with coconut milk rather than traditional cow’s milk so the pies are suitable for people who are lactose intolerant. He has added paprika and curry powder for a hint of spice that complements the sweetness of the roasted squash. Part of our Daily Brunch with Ocado recipe collection.
1 hr 5 mins
Chicken and Italian sausage skewers, cooked in coconut milk and coriander. After the song "Perdonarsi in Due" by Eugenia Foligatti - 1963
Lisa's Tip: This recipe is so simple but gives a huge flavour boost. The rice gets a slightly sweet and nutty flavour so its a perfect complement to Asian cooking. If you are making a curry, fish, spicy stir fry or even a roast chicken, this rice will be a great side!
This fiery dish makes full use of duck's rich, powerful flavour, calling on a number of spices to create a stunning curry. Serve with steamed rice.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.