Offer - Birds Eye 12 Cod Fillet Fish Fingers 336g
Delicious food, made from the best quality ingredients. Happy families guaranteed.
Good for immunity. Selenium helps maintain your immune system
Good for brain. Iodine supports normal cognitive brain function
Good for body. Protein helps growth & development of kids' bones
Our commitment to a sustainable future means responsibly sourcing and preparing your food, creating new products that contribute to a balanced diet, and helping everyone to reduce food waste.
Where does this Fish come from?
To find out more enter the code from the BBE area on www.birdseye.co.uk
For more, visit birdseye.co.uk
Cooking Instructions - General. Tastiest when Grilled Straight from the Freezer.
Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
These instructions are guidelines only.
Do Not refreeze after defrosting.; Grill - From Frozen. Medium grill 12-15 mins
Turn over occasionally.
Cook until crisp and golden.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Alternatively, oven bake.
230°C Fan 210°C Gas Mark 8, 12-15 mins
Top part of oven on a baking tray.
Turn over halfway through cooking.
Cook until crisp and golden.
Preparation and Usage
Enjoy fish fingers as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Return To Address
Call us free on 0800 33 22 77
Mon - Fri 8am to 6pm
ROI: Callsave 1850 298 398
Birds Eye Limited,
If writing, please enclose the Best Before End panel.
Birds Eye Limited,
Carton - Card - Widely Recycled
Full Product Name:
Cod fillet fish fingers, prefried.
Store in a freezer at -18°C or cooler.
Although great care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Certified Sustainable Seafood MSC™ - MSC-C-50470, This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC's standard for a well-managed and sustainable fishery, www.msc.org
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Cod Fillet (Fish) (58%), Breadcrumb (Wheat Flour, Water, Salt, Yeast, Paprika, Turmeric), Rapeseed Oil, Water, Wheat Flour, Potato Starch, Salt
|Typical Values||As Sold 100g Provides:||Per 4 Fish Fingers (112g) Grilled Provides:|
|Energy - kJ||918kJ||1024kJ|
|- of which Saturates||0.6g||0.7g|
|- of which Sugars||1.1g||1.2g|
|Selenium||16µg 29% RI**||18µg 33% RI**|
|Iodine||64µg 43% RI**||72µg 48% RI**|
|** Average value when cooked according to pack instructions|
|RI = Reference Intake|
|This pack contains 3 portions|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 02-May-2016 at 04:14. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.