Offer - Birds Eye 2 Cod Fillets In Tomato & Rosemary Sauce Frozen 280g
We've partnered our succulent cod fillets with a delicious tomato, rosemary & olive oil sauce, created from the freshest, finest ingredients.
Our bake perfect bag gently steams and infuses the fish with flavour, guaranteeing you a scrumptious dinner.
Our commitment to a sustainable future means responsibly sourcing and preparing your food, creating new products that contribute to a balanced diet, and helping everyone to reduce food waste.
That's why we created Birds Eye Inspirations; a collection of mouth-watering dishes made with only the freshest, finest ingredients. After all, the weekend is in sight - you deserve a bit of a treat
For more, visit birdseye.co.uk
Cooking Instructions - General. To Serve: Remove the bag from the oven/ microwave, shake gently.
Tear or cut the end of the bag with scissors. Be careful, bag and contents will be hot!
Fish comes in all sorts of shapes and sizes, and so do ovens and microwaves, so while you'll always get a tasty fish dish the shape of fillet and sauce quantity may also vary.
Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
These instructions are guidelines only.
Do Not refreeze after defrosting.; Microwave - From Frozen. Alternatively, Microwave.
Full Power: 1 Bag, 650W/B: 5 mins, 750 W/D: 4 1/2 mins, 850W/E: 4 1/2 mins
Full Power: 2 Bags, 650W/B: 9 mins, 750 W/D: 8 mins, 850W/E: 8 mins
Stand for 1 minute; Oven cook - From Frozen. Tastiest when Oven Baked Straight From The Freezer.
190°C, Fan 170°C, Gas Mark 5 30 mins
Pre-heat oven. Place the bag containing the fish on a baking tray. Do not pierce the bag. Middle of oven.
Two or more portions may require longer time.
Preparation and Usage
Try our Cod Fillets with an olive oil, rosemary & tomato sauce served with roasted Mediterranean vegetables & cous cous Our 3 steps to taste heaven! 1 - Place our unique perfect cook bag in microwave or oven for the recommended time 2 - Take out carefully and gently shake bag to create a deliciously saucy fish dish 3 - Remove from the bag and serve to enjoy tasty, gorgeous fish, with no fuss.
Return To Address
Call us free on 0800 33 22 77
Mon - Fri 8am to 6pm
ROI: Callsave 1850 298 398
Birds Eye Limited,
If writing, please enclose the Best Before End panel.
Birds Eye Limited,
Full Product Name:
Cod fillets with a tomato and rosemary sauce.
Store in a freezer at -18°C or cooler.
Although great care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Cod (Fish) (84%), Water, Palm Kernel Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Tomato Flakes, Starch, Salt, Sage, Rosemary, Natural Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin)#, Onion Powder, Black Pepper, Fish Gelatine, #Lecithin is used to help the sauce blend with the fish juices on cooking, it is a natural material found in many traditional food ingredients
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||As Sold 100g Provides:||Per Portion (148g) Oven Baked Provides:|
|Energy - kJ||548kJ||803kJ|
|- of which Saturates||3.7g||5.4g|
|- of which Sugars||<0.5g||0.6g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 19-Feb-2017 at 00:59. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.