Birds Eye 28 Crispy Chicken Dippers Frozen 440g
That's the difference with Birds Eye: you get out finest chicken, tasty & tender, raised responsibly by farmers we know & trust.
Why does it say made with 100% chicken breast if it's 50% chicken breast?
Made with 100% chicken breast means we use only chicken breast meat in our range. The other 50% relates to the other tasty ingredients such as the coating.
We are passionate about our sustainability programme to provide you with tasty and nutritious food that is responsibly sourced and prepared - forever.
- Brands: Birds Eye
Cooking Instructions - General. To Prepare...
Your Chicken Dippers contain raw meat, please ensure that they are Cooked Thoroughly until piping hot throughout.
Tastiest when Oven Baked Straight from the Freezer.
Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
These instructions are guidelines only.
Do Not refreeze after defrosting.; Grill - From Frozen. Alternatively, Grill:
Medium Grill, 12 mins.
Turn over occasionally.
Cook until crisp and golden.; Oven cook - From Frozen. 200°C, Fan 190°C, Gas Mark 7, 15 mins.
Place on a baking tray.
Cook until crisp and golden.
Preparation and Usage
There are lots of exciting & easy ways to eat Crispy Chicken Dippers
Return To Address
Call us free on 0800 33 22 77
Mon - Fri 8am to 6pm
ROI: Callsave 1850 298 398
Birds Eye Limited,
If writing, please enclose the Best Before End panel.
Full Product Name:
Dippers formed from chopped marinated chicken breast coated in a light batter, prefried.
Store in a freezer at -18°C or cooler.
Although great care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
24** Chicken Dippers
**Average Dippers per pack
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Eggs
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Chicken Breast (50%), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Breadcrumbs (Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Yeast, Salt), Flour (Maize, Rice), Salt, Cornflour, Raising Agents (E450, E500)#, Palm Oil, Lactose (Milk), Wheat Starch, Natural Flavourings (contain Celery), #E450 and E500 are the basic ingredients of Baking Powder, which is used to make the Batter light and crispy
|Typical Values||As Sold 100g Provides:||Per 5 Dippers (88g) Oven Baked Provides:|
|Energy - kJ||1013kJ||924kJ|
|- of which Saturates||1.7g||1.5g|
|- of which Sugars||0.5g||<0.5g|
|This pack contains 4 portions|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 15-Feb-2017 at 05:59. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.