Birds Eye 30 Omega Fish Fingers 840g
Each and every Birds Eye fish finger is irresistibly tasty and full of goodness. We combine the finest 100% fish fillet with our delicious light and crispy golden breadcrumb to give you healthy and happy teatimes! Empty plates guaranteed!
Good for brain & body#
#Did you know... Our Omega 3 Fish Fingers are...
Good source of Omega 3 fatty acids
Good for Brain - A daily intake of 250mg of DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function
Good for Body - Protein helps growth & development of kids' bones
A serving of 4 fish fingers (112g) grilled provides: 112mg DHA (Omega 3) & 232mg Omega 3 (EPA+DHA)
Working for a sustainable future
At Birds Eye we care about future generations as much as we do about you and your family today. That's why we only bring you fish that comes from responsibly managed fisheries.
Why not try...
Our delicious Omega 3 Fish Fillet Burgers
Our commitment to a sustainable future means responsibly sourcing and preparing your food, creating new products that contribute to a balanced diet, and helping everyone to reduce food waste. For more, visit birdseye.co.uk
Where does this Fish come from?
Enter the tracking code from the coding area on www.birdseye.co.uk and find out!
Enjoy fish fingers as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Brands: Birds Eye
Cooking Instructions - General. Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
These instructions are guidelines only.
Do Not refreeze after defrosting.; Grill - From Frozen. Tastiest when Grilled Straight from the Freezer.
Medium Grill: 12-15 mins.
Turn over occasionally.
Cook until crisp and golden.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Alternatively oven bake 230°C, Fan 210°C, Gas Mark 8 12-15 mins.
Top part of oven on a baking tray.
Turn over halfway through cooking.
Cook until crisp and golden.
Birds Eye Limited,
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Alaska Pollock (58%) (Fish), Breadcrumb (Wheat Flour, Water, Salt, Yeast, Paprika Powder, Turmeric), Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Flour, Water, Salt, Refined Fish Oil, Potato Starch
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||As Sold 100g Provides:||Per 4 Fish Fingers (112g) Grilled Provides:|
|- of which Saturates||0.8g||0.9g|
|- of which Polyunsaturates||2.8g||3.1g|
|- of which Sugars||1.1g||1.2g|
|Iodine||53µg 35% RI**||59µg 39% RI**|
|*Children's nutritional needs differ to those of adults consequently smaller portion sizes may be appropriate|
|** Average value when cooked according to pack instructions|
|RI = Reference Intake|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 01-Mar-2015 at 01:53. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.