Birds Eye 4 Original Beef Burgers Frozen 227g
At Birds Eye, we have carefully sourced the finest cuts of beef from a select group of trusted UK and Irish farms to confidently bring you nothing but the best quality burgers.
Passion, care and attention has gone into our recipe, resulting in the delicious flavour on your plate made from prime beef, freshly chopped onion and a subtle blend of spices. We can proudly say that we are a cut above the rest.
Our commitment to a sustainable future means responsibly sourcing and preparing your food, creating new products that contribute to a balanced diet, and helping everyone to reduce food waste.
Alton Towers Resort, Lego Legoland Windsor Resort, Madame Tussauds, Sea Life, Warwick Castle
Voucher valid until 31.12.16. Must be accompanied by a separate full paying adult. Child must be under 12, 15 or 16 depending on attraction. See full T&C's for details. Normal exclusions apply. See side of pack for details.
Lego, the Lego logo and Legoland are trademarks of the Lego Group. © 2015 The Lego Group
For more, visit birdseye.co.uk
- Brands: Birds Eye
Barbecue - From Frozen. Charcoal must be glowing red with powdery grey surface before cooking.
Turn over regularly. Cook until no pink meat remains.; Cooking Instructions - General. Tastiest when grilled straight from the freezer.
Please ensure your burgers are cooked until piping hot and cooked throughout, without any pink meat remaining.
These instructions are guidelines only.
Do not refreeze after defrosting.; Grill - From Frozen. Medium/High Grill 12 mins
Turn over occasionally.; Oven cook - From Frozen. Alternatively, oven bake.
230ºC, Fan 210ºC, Gas Mark 8 12 mins
Cook in middle of oven, on a baking tray with upturned edges.
Turn over halfway through.
Birds Eye Limited,
Carton - Card - Widely Recycled; Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Full Product Name:
Beef burgers with chopped onion and seasoning.
Store in a freezer at -18ºC or cooler.
Although great care has been taken to remove all bones, some may remain.
Made in the United Kingdom with beef sourced from farms within the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Beef (77%), Onion (14%), Beef Fat, Wheat Flour, Salt, Water, Onion Powder, Yeast Extract, Spices, Natural Rosemary Flavouring
|Typical Values||As Sold 100g Provides:||Per Burger (57g) Grilled Provides:|
|Energy - kJ||1215kJ||460kJ|
|- of which Saturates||8.4g||2.7g|
|- of which Sugars||1.1g||0.6g|
|This pack contains 4 portions|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 07-Oct-2015 at 00:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.