Birds Eye Garden Peas Frozen 400g
Our commitment to a sustainable future means responsibly sourcing and preparing your food, creating new products that contribute to a balanced diet, and helping everyone to reduce food waste.
From seed to plate, peas grown with love only from Birds Eye
For over 70 years we have been dedicated to growing the tastiest peas.
We've worked with three generations of farmers to build up the knowledge, passion and care needed to create the perfect pea.
Our fieldsmen have helped nurture 6 unique varieties that are harvested on the day when they're at their very best.
We then ensure all our peas are frozen within 2 1/2 hours to capture their freshness.
All this love and attention goes into our deliciously tender Garden Peas.
Boil - From Frozen. Place in pan.
Add sufficient boiling water to cover.
Bring back to the boil.
Cover and simmer for 3 mins.
Season to taste.; Cooking Instructions - General. Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
These instructions are guidelines only.
Do not refreeze after defrosting.; Microwave - From Frozen. To retain more vitamins, microwave straight from the freezer.
For 160g (2 servings).
1. Place the Garden Peas in a microwavable bowl.
2. Add 15ml (1tbsp) water and cover.
3. Microwave on Full Power for:
650W/B: 4 mins, 750W/D: 3 1/2 mins, 850W/E: 3 mins
4. Drain and serve. Season to taste.
Preparation and Usage
Pea soup is delicious. Why not try using our peas for that perfect taste you won't find anywhere else?
Return To Address
Call us free on 0800 33 22 77
Mon - Fri 8am to 6pm
ROI: Callsave 1850 298 398
Birds Eye Limited,
If writing, please enclose the Best Before End panel.
Birds Eye Limited,
Packing - Recycle with carrier bags at larger stores - Not at Kerbside
Full Product Name:
Store in a freezer at -18°C or cooler
See back of pack for best before end date
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||As Sold 100g Provides:||Per Serving (80g) Microwaved Provides:|
|Energy - kJ||285kJ||229kJ|
|- of which Saturates||0.1g||<0.1g|
|- of which Sugars||4.9g||3.9g|
|Vitamin C||16mg 20% RI*||13mg 16% RI*|
|*Average value when microwaved according to pack instructions|
|RI = Reference Intake|
Scallops are one of my favourite foods to eat and prepare. They can be a little tricky to deal with, but are utterly superb when cooked right. Rather like a good steak, you want to combine the flavours and textures of a well-cooked outer layer with a tender and succulent inside. Here is a quick guide to get perfect scallops every time.
Recipe created by Jerry Howse from Cheltenham for the Vegetarian Society's 'Surprisingly simple' member recipe competition, part of National Vegetarian Week 2013. (www.nationalvegetarianweek.org)
Packed lunches needn't always be dull sandwiches. This tasty pasta salad can be easily transported in an airtight tub and eaten with a small spoon or fork. Toddlers will love this dish too as it can also be eaten easily with fingers.
If you want something a little lighter than the usual festive fare, this soup is sure to hit the spot. Use udon noodles if you prefer.
This Spanish-inspired side dish offers a yummy new way to serve peas. A hit of piquant paprika contrasts well with their sweetness and gives great depth of flavour.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-Feb-2017 at 01:56. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.