Birds Eye Garden Peas Frozen 1.58kg
The Birds Eye Difference
The Birds Eye Difference is our quality commitment to you. Delicious food, made from the best quality ingredients. Happy families guaranteed.
A few handfuls of Birds Eye Garden Peas lift any dish, from a hearty shepherd's pie to a classic spaghetti Bolognese. Stir and continue to cook until tender and piping hot throughout!
Birds Eye Peas are a source of Vitamin C.
Vitamin C contributes to the normal function of the immune system*
One 80g serving of Birds Eye Peas provides one of your recommended 5 daily portions of fruit and vegetables
*Enjoy Birds Eye Peas as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Our commitment to a sustainable future means responsibly sourcing and preparing your food, creating new products that contribute to a balanced diet, and helping everyone to reduce food waste.
For more, visit birdseye.co.uk
Boil - From Frozen. Place in pan.
Add sufficient boiling water to cover.
Bring back to the boil.
Cover and simmer for 3 mins.
Season to taste.; Cooking Instructions - General. Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
These instructions are guidelines only.
Do not refreeze after defrosting.; Microwave - From Frozen. To retain more vitamins, Microwave straight from the freezer.
For 160g (2 servings).
1. Place the Garden Peas in a microwavable bowl.
2. Add 15ml (1tbsp) water and cover.
3. Microwave on full power for:
650W/B: 4 mins; 750W/D 3 1/2 mins; 850W/E 3 mins
4. Drain and serve. Season to taste.
Preparation and Usage
Try adding our peas to your favourite spaghetti bolognese recipe for a burst of flavour and colour.
Return To Address
Call us free on 0800 33 22 77
Mon - Fri 8am to 6pm
ROI: Callsave 1850 298 398
Birds Eye Limited,
If writing, please enclose the Best Before End panel.
Full Product Name:
Field Fresh Garden Peas
Store in a freezer at -18°C or cooler
See back of pack for best before end date
|Typical Values||As Sold 100g Provides:||Per Serving (80g) Microwaved Provides:|
|-of which saturates||0.1g||<0.1g|
|-of which sugars||4.9g||3.9g|
|Vitamin C||16mg 20% RI**||13mg 16% RI**|
|**Average value when microwaved according to pack instructions|
|RI = Reference Intake|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-Oct-2016 at 00:53. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.