Offer - Birds Eye Garden Peas Frozen 1.37kg
Our Garden Peas are picked and frozen within 2 1/2 hours to deliver you the perfect taste. A few handfuls of Birds Eye Garden Peas will lift any dish from a hearty Shepherd's Pie to a classic Spaghetti Bolognese. Simply stir in and continue to cook until tender and piping hot throughout.
One 80g serving of Birds Eye Peas provides on of your recommended 5 daily portions of fruit vegetables
Birds Eye Peas are a source of Vitamin C, Thiamin and Folate.
Vitamin C - Contributes to the normal function of the immune system
Thiamin - Contributes to the normal function of the heart
Folate - Contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
Our commitment to a sustainable future means responsible sourcing and preparing your food, creating new products that contribute to a balanced diet, and helping every to reduce food waste.
Lego Legoland Windsor Resort, Madame Tussauds, Alton Towers Resort, Sea Life, Warwick Castle
Free entry for one child
Voucher valid until 31.12.16. Must be accompanied by a separate full paying adult. Child must be under 12, 15 or 16 depending on attraction. See full T&C's for details. Normal exclusions apply. See back of pack for details.
Lego, the Lego logo and Legoland are trademarks of the Lego Group. © 2015 The Lego Group
Enjoy Birds Eye Peas as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
For more visit Birdseye.co.uk
Cooking Instructions - General. Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
These instruction are guidelines only.
Do not refreeze after defrosting.; Hob - From Frozen. Place in pan.
Add sufficient boiling water to cover.
Bring back to the boil.
Cover and simmer for 3 mins
Season to taste.; Microwave - From Frozen. To retain more vitamins, Microwave Straight from the Freezer.
For 160g (2 servings).
1. Place the Garden Peas in a microwavable bowl.
2. Add 15ml (1tbsp) water and cover.
3. Microwave on full Power for:
650W/B: 4 mins, 750W/D: 3 1/2 mins, 850W/E: 3 mins
4. Drain and serve. Season to taste.
Preparation and Usage
Try adding our peas to your favourite spaghetti bolognese recipe for a burst of flavour and colour.
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Full Product Name:
Field Fresh Garden Peas
Store in a freezer at -18°C cooler
See back of pack for best before end date
|Typical Values||As Sold 100g Provides:||Per Serving (80g) Microwave Provides:|
|Energy - kJ||285kJ||230kJ|
|- of which Saturates||0.1g||0.1g|
|- of which Sugars||4.9g||3.9g|
|Vitamin C||16mg 20% RI*||13mg 16% RI*|
|Thiamin (B1) (Thiamin)||0.22mg 20% RI*||0.18mg 16% RI*|
|Folic Acid||62µg 31% RI*||50µg 25% RI*|
|*Average value when microwaved according to pack instructions|
|RI = Reference Intake|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-Aug-2015 at 00:27. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.