Birds Eye Garden Peas Frozen 1.37kg
Our peas are picked and frozen at exactly the right time to create the perfect taste. Our dedicated team of fieldsmen walk the fields every day to nurture and check on the peas so they know exactly when to pick them. As well as being the ideal accompaniment to fish, a handful of Garden Peas add a splash of colour to pasta dishes such as spaghetti carbonara. Simply stir in and continue to cook until tender and piping hot throughout.
One 80g serving of Birds Eye Peas provides one of your recommended 5 daily portions of fruits and vegetables.
Working for a sustainable future
At Birds Eye we care about future generations as much as we do about you and your family today. That's why we set up the Forum for Sustainable Farming with our pea growers to improve farming's impact on wildlife, field habitats, energy and water usage.
Our commitment to a sustainable future means responsibly sourcing and preparing your food, creating new products that contribute to a balance diet, and helping everyone to reduced food waste. For more, visit birdseye.co.uk
Preparation and Usage
Try adding our peas to your favourite spaghetti bolognese recipe for a burst of flavour and colour.
|Typical Values||As Sold 100g Provides:||Per Serving (80g) Microwaved Provides:|
|of which Saturates||0.1g||0.1g|
|of which Sugars||4.9g||3.9g|
|Vitamin C||16mg 20% RI*||13mg 16% RI*|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)||0.22mg 20% RI*||0.18mg 16% RI*|
|Folic Acid||62µg 31% RI*||50µg 25% RI*|
|*Average value when microwaved according to pack instructions|
|RI = Reference Intake|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Apr-2015 at 01:26. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.