Birds Eye Petit Pois Frozen 545g
36.7p per 100g
Our commitment to a sustainable future means responsible sourcing and preparing your food, creating new products that contribute to a balanced diet, and helping every to reduce food waste.
Sea Life, Madame Tussauds, Alton Towers Resort, Lego Legoland Discovery Centre, Warwick Castle
Free entry for one child
Voucher valid until 31.12.16. Must be accompanied by a separate full paying adult. Child must be under 12, 15 or 16 depending on attraction. See full T&C's for details. Normal exclusions apply. See side of pack for details.
Lego, the Lego logo and Legoland are trademarks of the Lego Group. © 2015 The Lego Group
For more visit Birdseye.co.uk
- Brands: Birds Eye
Cooking Instructions - General. Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
These instructions are guidelines only.
Do not refreeze after defrosting.; Hob - From Frozen. Place in pan.
Add sufficient boiling water to cover.
Bring back to the boil.
Cover and simmer for 2 mins
Season to taste.; Microwave - From Frozen. To retain more vitamins.-, microwave straight from the freezer.
For 160g (2 servings).
1. Place the Petits Pois in a microwavable bowl.
2. Add 15ml (1tbsp) water and cover.
3. Microwave on full Power for:
650W/B: 4 mins, 750W/D: 3 1/2 mins, 850W/E: 3 mins
4. Drain and serve. Season to taste.
Packing - Plastic - Recycle with carrier bags at larger stores - Not at Kerbside
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
Full Product Name:
Field Fresh Petits Pois
Store in a freezer at -18°C cooler
See back of pack for best before end date
|Typical Values||As Sold 100g Provides:||Per Serving (80g) Microwaved provides:|
|Energy - kJ||278kJ||220kJ|
|- of which Saturates||0.1g||0.1g|
|- of which Sugars||4.1g||3.3g|
|Vitamin C||19mg 24% RI*||15mg 19% RI*|
|Thiamin (B1) (Thiamin)||0.27mg 25% RI*||0.22mg 20% RI*|
|Folic Acid||59µg 30% RI*||45µg 23% RI*|
|*Average value when microwaved according to pack instructions|
|RI = Reference Intake|
A little goes a long way and it's a great dish if you're stuck with leftovers. Use low-fat cheese, you won't lose any flavour but you'll cut down on fat and calories. Recipe and image credit courtesy of the British Cheese Board, www.britishcheese.com
If you find that the soup is too thick after you have blended, pour in a little water to thin out the liquid - alternatively you can pour the soup through a fine meshed sieve.
The green peas add a satisfying snap to this fresh and flavoursome dish. This dish is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
A weaning recipe from Annabel Karmel, No.1 Parenting Author and Baby Feeding Expert.
With its colourful vegetables - orange baby carrots, green asparagus tips and white baby onions - and tasty roast chicken chunks, this easy and simple dish makes a great family meal.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.