Birds Eye Petits Pois Frozen 1.07kg
Our Petits Pois are picked and frozen at exactly the right time to create the perfect taste. Our dedicated team of fieldsmen walk the fields every day to nurture and check on them, so they know exactly when they are ready to pick. These tiny, specially selected Petits Pois taste delicious served alongside a lamb or fish dish. Alternatively, a handful of Petits Pois are a colourful addition to pasta dishes such as tagliatelle with prawns in a white wine and lemon dressing. Simply stir in and continue to cook until tender and piping hot throughout.
One 80g serving of Birds Eye Petits Pois provides one of your recommended 5 daily portions of fruit and vegetables.
Working for a sustainable future
At Birds Eye we care about future generations as much as we do about you and your family today. That's why we set up the Forum for Sustainable Farming with our petits pois growers to improve farming's impact on wildlife, field habitats, energy and water usage.
Our commitment to a sustainable future means responsibly sourcing and preparing your food, creating new products that contribute to a balance diet, and helping everyone to reduced food waste.
For more, visit birdseye.co.uk
Cooking Instructions - General. Please ensure food is cooked until piping hot.
These instructions are guidelines only.
Do not refreeze after defrosting.; Hob - From Frozen. Alternatively, boil.
Place in pan.
Add sufficient boiling water to cover.
Bring back to the boil.
Cover and simmer for 2 mins.
Season to taste.; Microwave - From Frozen. To retain more vitamins, microwave straight from the freezer.
For 160g (2 servings).
1. Place the Petits Pois is a microwavable bowl.
2. Add 15ml (1tbsp) water and cover.
3. Microwave on full power for:
650W/B 4mins, 750W/D 3 1/2 mins, 850W/E 3 mins.
4. Drain and serve. Season to taste.
Preparation and Usage
Add Petits Pois to Watercress and Mozzarella for a fresh and tasty salad.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Birds Eye Limited,
Freepost ADM 3939,
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||As Sold 100g Provides:||Per Serving (80g) Microwaved Provides:|
|Energy - kJ||278kJ||220kJ|
|- of which Saturates||0.1g||0.1g|
|- of which Sugars||4.1g||3.3g|
|Vitamin C||19mg 24% RI*||15mg 19% RI*|
|Thiamin B1 (Thiamin)||0.27mg 25% RI*||0.22mg 20% RI*|
|Folic Acid||59µg 30% RI*||45µg 23% RI*|
|*Average value when microwaved according to pack instructions|
|RI = Reference Intake|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Mar-2015 at 01:08. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.