Blason Chateauneuf du Pape 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£20.99 per 75cl
- Brands: Blason
- Grape Varieties: Grenache
- Countries: Rhone
- Price Ranges: £20 plus
- Wine Cellar: Red, Fine Wine, IWC
Blason des Papes
Enjoy it with rich full flavoured foods such as beef stews, lamb casseroles and roast game
Preparation and Usage
This is a food wine... warm, complex, spicy and peppery with powerful, long lasting layers of flavours. Enjoy it with rich full flavoured foods such as beef stews, lamb casseroles and roast game.
Clairette, Bourboulenc, Grenache, Mourvèdre, Shiraz/Syrah, Terret Noir, Picpoul, Roussanne, Vaccarese, Counoise, Muscardin
This is a food wine...Warm, complex, spicy and peppery with powerful, good length of flavours
Enjoy it with rich full flavoured foods such as beef stews, lamb casseroles and roast game.
Cellier des Dauphins
These are the Popes , when installed in Avignon in the fourteenth century , revealed the terroir of Châteauneuf-du-Pape . During the reign of Jean XXII , the village became a summer residence of the papacy. As for the precious nectar produced in these places , he reached the rank of " Vin du Pape ".
Châteauneuf-du-Pape lies at the heart of the Southern Rhône vineyards. Here, the soils are completely hidden by large stones which radiate their stored heat during the night. The effect is grapes with very high natural sugar, full of concentration and depth. Further complexity is added by making the wine from up to 13 differents varieties.
Traditional vinification of each grape variety in tanks and barrels, long maceration with punching down. Matured in vats and a part in oak
Return To Address
Rhône Terroir SAS,
Country of Origin
Rhône Terroir SAS,
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
Châteauneuf-du-Pape - Red French Wine
Produce of France
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.