Blue Dragon Mini Coconut Milk 165ml
over 1 month *
75.8p per 100ml
- Brands: Blue Dragon
Store at room temperature. Once opened, store part contents in an appropriate container, refrigerate and consume within 2 days.
Shake well before use.
This product may naturally solidify in cold conditions. This will reverse when heating.
Preparation and Usage
This product may naturally solidify when cold. Warming will return it to a liquid state.
Return To Address
AB World Foods Ltd.,
UK: 0800 0195 617
ROI: 0044 800 0195 617
For the Perfect....
Red Thai Chicken Curry
2 tbsp Blue Dragon Red Curry Paste,
1 tbsp vegetable oil,
165ml Blue Dragon Coconut Milk,
1 thinly sliced chicken breast,
1/2 aubergine, cut lengthways into quarters then sliced thinly.
Sizzle: Fry your meat until cooked through, reduce heat to medium and gently fry the Thai paste for a minute.
Stir: Add the Coconut Milk and stir until paste is dissolved and bring to the boil. Add your vegetables and simmer for about 10 minutes until cooked through.
Enjoy: Serve with cooked rice and enjoy.
Feeling inspired? Try tailoring the flavours with lime juice, sugar and Blue Dragon fish sauce
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
AB World Foods Ltd.,
Full Product Name:
Produced in Thailand
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nut
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Coconut Extract (56%), Water, Stabiliser (E466), Emulsifier (E435), Antioxidant (Citric Acid)
Suitable for Vegans
|Typical Values||per 100 ml|
|Energy||650kJ / 155 kcal|
|of which saturates||13.2 g|
|of which sugars||2.1 g|
In just a few decades, Thai food has grown from relative obscurity into one of the most popular cuisines on Earth. This vegetable curry has many of its classic tastes and textures.
Ideal for those with an adventurous palate, this traditional Vietnamese spicy chilli, chicken and prawn pancake has a truly exotic edge. Serve with lettuce, coriander and mint and add some extra zing with the tasty nuoc cham dipping sauce.
Quick version of a classic Massaman Curry. Massaman curries are cooked all over the Far East, unlike classic Thai green and red curries, which require fresh herbs and spices, the Massman uses a mixture of dried and fresh. The paste can be made up in larger batches and kept in the fridge for a week or frrozen for up to one month. Any meat can be used, chicken, beef, lamb, turkey, pork or duck or make a vegetarian version using a selection of vegetables or tofu. Children usually enjoy pounding the paste, if you're cooking this for children then reduce or leave out the chili.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.