Blue Dragon Thai Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce 190ml
Keep in a cool, dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and use within 4 weeks.
Preparation and Usage
We love pouring our Sweet Chilli Sauce over salmon, baking in the oven and sprinkling some spring onions on top to serve.
Return To Address
AB World Foods Ltd.,
UK: 0800 0195 617
ROI: 0044 800 0195 617
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
AB World Foods Ltd.,
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
Sweet chilli sauce.
Store in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate after opening and consume within 12 weeks.
Best Before End: See neck of bottle.
Produced in Thailand
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Nuts, May Contain Peanuts, May Contain Sesame
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Water, Red Chillies (20%), Sugar Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Ground Garlic (6%), Pickled Garlic (5%) [Garlic, Water, Salt, Acid (Acetic Acid)], Modified Tapioca Starch, Acid (Acetic Acid), Salt
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
|Typical Values||per 100ml|
|of which saturates||<0.1g|
|of which sugars||54.7g|
Perhaps the most recognisable Thai street food, these stir-fried rice noodles can be rustled up in minutes.
Simple ingredients cooked well - seafood at its best.
These healthy parcels are quick, and can be baked in the oven if you prefer.
Absolutely delicious even as an onion loaf. This basic recipe can be used with any finely sliced or small pieces of vegetables; for example, green beans, broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms or using a vegetable peeler, ribboned carrots, courgettes or aubergine.
These mouth-watering halloumi mushrooms, topped off with a sweet chilli kick are the perfect alternative to a sandwich at lunch.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 26-Feb-2017 at 02:38. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.