Offer - Blueberries essential Waitrose 170g
3 days guaranteed (avg. 4)*
Price per 100g: £1.18
Bring to room temperature before eating for an improved flavour.
Wash before use.
Preparation and Usage
Wash before use.
Return To Address
Country of Origin
Country of origin may vary due to seasonality.
Country of origin may vary between Argentina, Chile, France, Holland, Italy, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, Peru, Poland, South Africa, Spain, UK, USA.
Full Product Name:
Keep refrigerated below 5°C.
Pretty as a picture, this glorious, light-as-a-feather sponge cake, filled with juicy summer berries and strewn with crystallised rose petals, makes a dramatic centrepiece for all sorts of celebratory occasions.
1 hr 30 mins
Big sugary pancakes for breakfast are my weakness, but they really don’t do anyone any favours. Rye crepes are really high in fibre which helps improve digestion, and topped with fruit and Greek yoghurt you have a really tasty sweet breakfast. Children also love making pancakes and they are so much easier than one thinks. By Sophie Michell
Variation Use raspberries in place of blueberries, or orange zest instead of the lemon. Cook's Notes The muffins are best eaten warm, soon after making, or on the day they're made.
Cheat... Instead of making the blueberry ripple mixture, drizzle with ready-made blueberry compote.
Somewhere between a cupcake and a muffin, this recipe works perfectly for breakfast or makes a healthier snack during the day or at teatime. The use of polenta gives a satisfying crunchy texture, coupled with the delicious taste and colour of the blueberries.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.