Bonterra Vineyards Organic Chardonnay 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £11.99
Aromas of apple and citrus, with flavours of cinnamon. Subtle barrel ageing in French oak to add a touch of vanilla creaminess.
"Excellent: elegantly flavored, with a hint of oak character; a full bodied, well balanced wine with a medium long finish." Restaurant Wine
- Brands: Bonterra
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay
- Wine Styles: Dry
- Countries: California
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Organic
- Price Ranges: £8 to £12
- Wine Cellar: White, IWSC
Chardonnay, Muscat, Viognier
Our organically grown Chardonnay has aromas of honey and toasted almonds, quickly followed by pineapple, lemon and crème brulee.
Bonterra was founded on a philosophy that farming organically produces the purest, most flavourful fruit. This holistic approach balances the land and surrounding habitat of wasps, birds and wildlife to produce wine of unmatched flavor and distinction. For more information please visit www.bonterra.com
Bonterra's own organic vineyards are in Mendocino, Northern California. They also have long-term contracts with growers across Mendocio and Lake County areas that adhere to the same organic standards for their grape-growing.
This wine has a refreshing, bright, clean minerality with a vibrant tartness and lemon zest that is distinctly Bonterra Chardonnay.
Country of Origin
Produced and Bottled by:
Pack - Glass
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
This delicious and hearty mushroom risotto substitutes fiber-rich barley for the more traditional arborio rice and works well as a main dish or a side dish for steak.
A really simple and satisfying Italian dish. Everything is cooked in one pan, which helps to keep the chicken tender, succulent and full of flavour.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.