Offer - Boost The Roost Selenium Enriched Free Range Eggs 6 per pack
over 1 week *
Free range eggs from our hens fed an enriched diet to produce eggs naturally high in Selenium and a source of DHA Omega 3
West country free range eggs from our Hens fed an enriched diet to produce eggs naturally high in selenium and a source of DHA Omega 3.
Just some of the benefits of Boost the Roost eggs:
DHA contributes to maintenance of normal brain function
DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision
"The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA Omega 3 as part of a balanced healthy diet"
Supports antioxidant activity
Helps maintain a healthy immune system
Eat amazing eggs as part of a healthy and balanced diet.
Our Boost the Roost eggs now contains High levels of Organic selenium and DHA (Docosahexanoic acid) Omega 3. Naturally Fed to the hens, who in turn absorb and deposit these important minerals and nutrients in to the eggs.
Young or Older..... Eating yourself healthy is much more effective and much easier for your body to absorb and store vitamins, minerals and nutrients than taking tablets!
Boost your immune system
Helps regulate your thyroid hormone production
Contributes to antioxidant activity (cell wall protection)
Plays an important role in fertility (spermatogenesis)
DHA Omega 3 benefits:
Contributes to brain health and function, maternal health and cognitive function in the elderly. Slowing the early onset of Alzheimer's disease.
DHA helps brain, eye and nerve development, visual health and function, and eye health.
DHA and EPA fatty acids contribute to the cardiovascular system: maintenance and promotion of heart and healthy circulation.
DHA and EPA fatty acids play a very important part in carbohydrate metabolism and insulin sensitivity. Long-term maintenance of normal blood glucose concentrations.
Consume two Boost the Roost eggs every day to give you, your recommended daily intake up to 60% of Selenium and 40% of DHA & EPA Omega 3.
See egginfo.co.uk and eggrecipes.co.uk
For more information about our full range products, please visit our website: www.stewe.co.uk
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Keep chilled or in a cool dark place after purchase
For best results remove from the chiller at least 30 minutes before needed.
When cooking with Boost the Roost eggs whether its, boiling, baking, poaching or frying all the goodness is trapped inside the egg and therefore remains a very healthy food.
Return To Address
St. Ewe Free Range Eggs,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
St. Ewe Free Range Eggs,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Westcountry Free Range Eggs with Organic Selenium and DHA Omega 3
After purchase please refrigerate
Lion Quality Mark - The Lion mark is your guarantee that these are quality eggs laid by British hens vaccinated against Salmonella
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Chicken magic, Hens Feed and Organic Selenium!
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|of which Saturates||2.9g|
|of which Sugars||trace|
|of which DHA||91mg|
|Vitamins B2 & B12||3.2µg|
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.