Bottlegreen Elderflower Cordial 500ml
- Brands: Bottle Green
Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight.
Consume within 1 month of opening.
Best before end: see cap.
Dilute to taste.
Makes 5.5 litres.
Delicious mixed with hot or cold (still or sparkling) water.
Preparation and Usage
Please shake well before use.
Dilute 1 : 10 to make 5.5 litres
Return To Address
Bottlegreen Drinks Co.,
Tel: +44 (0) 1453 874000
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Bottlegreen Drinks Co.
Full Product Name:
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Sugar, Cotswold Spring Water, Elderflowers, Citric Acid
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Sweeteners
Free From Artificial Flavours
|Typical Values||Per 100ml when diluted 1 part cordial with 10 parts water|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars*||7.2g|
|*This compares to 11g of sugar per 100ml in most apple and orange juices|
A dash of elderflower cream adds an intruiging note to this strawberry dessert. This dish needn't be intimidating, as the recipe is actually quite simple once it is broken down. The sorbet can be made ahead of time and there will be plenty left over.
Celebrate the long-awaited return of sunshine to our shores with a neat twist on that much-loved classic: Eton Mess.
3 hrs 10 mins
Elderflower is one of the real flavours of a British summer. Martin Wishart serves this elderflower jelly with sweet summer berries and a refreshing strawberry sorbet.
A floral 1920s- inspired sparkler that shines bright
Tender strips of beef marinated in elderflower, coriander and chilli dressing makes a perfect summer's evening supper - simply serve with a glass of chilled wine.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 21-Feb-2017 at 01:35. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.