Bourjois Smoky Eyes Trio, Gris Dandy 5g
over 1 month *
£1.60 per 1g
Contained in a modern and feminine compact case, are three hues of complementary intensity and professional make up artist tips on the back of the case to help you to achieve step by step a "classic smoky" or a "fashion smoky" eye look.
Set includes an ergonomic, double-tipped applicator that has been specially designed to outline your eyes according to your wishes.
Manufactured with the same baked process which has made our Little Round Pots famous since 1863, these eyeshadows possess the same qualities of flexibility and softness: an ultra fine, silky, micronised formula for an amazing blend, lasting 8 hours.
Bourjois' historical manufacturing process since 1863
- Brands: Bourjois
Make up artist tips on the back of the case will help you to achieve the perfect smokey eye look.
Preparation and Usage
Silky, easy-to-blend texture. 8 hour wear
Return To Address
92200 Neuilly sur Seine,
Country of Origin
92200 Neuilly sur Seine,
Full Product Name:
Smoky Eyes Eyeshadow Gris Dandy 01
Made in Italy
Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea May (Corn) Starch, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Disodium EDTA, [+/- (May Contain): Mica, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 7700 (Aluminum Powder), CI 7 (Bismuth Oxychloride)]
- Life guarantee
- Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow with the Life guarantee starting the following day. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.