Brampton OVR 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£8.99 per 75cl
Small batches of handpicked fruit are pedantically selected by our winemaker for this unique composition of succulent red cherry and plum from Merlot and intense blackcurrant from Cabernet Sauvignon. Matured in barrels for 14 months for ultimate oak spice integration and then blended to create this softly contoured and beautifully balanced wine. Smooth and supple for effortless enjoyment particularly with meat roasts, grills and stews. To experience the art of our wines visit The Brampton Studio at 11 Church Street, Stellenbosch, South Africa.
Lighter weight bottle = reduced carbon footprint
- Brands: Brampton
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Shiraz - Syrah
- Countries: Stellenbosch
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
- Price Ranges: £8 to £12
- Wine Cellar: Red
Shiraz/Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Mourvèdre, Cabernet Franc
Red berry fruit aromas are complemented by spice of cloves and nutmeg. The wine is medium-full bodied with rich fruit flavours and hints of dark chocolate
Smooth and supple for effortless enjoyment particularly with meat roasts, grills and stews
DGB Europe Ltd
Brampton represents a range of up-front, fruit-driven wines with a strong, colourful personality, reflected in the modern and stylish packaging. Brampton's name pays tribute to the champion Jersey bull Brampton Beacon Bloomer, who was imported to South Africa from Canada to add vitality and vigour to a local prize-winning Jersey herd.
Fruit is sourced from only the best vineyards and growers, from the best-suited regions for each variety to create distinctive fruit-driven wines. By selecting and sourcing grapes from the broad boundaries of the Cape winelands, we achieve consistent, high quality standards, vintage after vintage.
Small batches of hand-picked fruit from different varietals were chosen and carefully blended to create this wine. Primary fermentation in stainless steel tanks was followed by oak maturation for 13 months to ensure complete integration of wood with fruit aromas and flavours.
Return To Address
70 Upper Richmond Road,
+44 208 877 4950
Country of Origin
Groot Drakenstein 7680,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Old Vine Red
Wine of South Africa
70 Upper Richmond Road,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.