Brampton OVR 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£8.99 per 75cl
Lighter weight bottle = reduced carbon footprint
- Brands: Brampton
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Shiraz - Syrah
- Countries: Stellenbosch
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
- Price Ranges: £8 to £12
- Wine Cellar: Red
Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Shiraz/Syrah
Mulberry and blackberry fruit aromas and flavours are complemented by spice of cloves and nutmeg with hints of dark chocolate. Fine tannins and structure with depth lead to a lingering finish.
The perfect partner for roasts and grills or on it's own with friends
DGB Europe Ltd
Brampton represents a range of up-front, fruit-driven wines with a strong, colourful personality, reflected in the modern and stylish packaging.
Brampton's name pays tribute to the champion Jersey bull Brampton Beacon Bloomer, who was imported from Canada to add vitality and vigour to a local prize-winning Jersey herd. Today, the farm Brampton is a suburb of Toronto, Canada, and was originally owned by the Bull family, and that's no bull.
Fruit is sourced from quality vineyards in defined areas of the Western Cape for terroir specificity and varietal style.
All varieties and batches were crushed and fermented separately in stainless steel tank for 2 to 3 weeks. The wine was then matured separately in older oak barrels for 12 months, after which careful blending was done to achieve optimal balance and complexity.
Return To Address
DGB Europe Ltd,
99 Park Drive,
Country of Origin
Groot Drakenstein 7680,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Red South African Wine
Wine of South Africa
DGB Europe Ltd,
99 Park Drive,
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Suitable for Vegetarians; Suitable for Vegans
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.