Brancott Estate Classic Sauvignon Blanc 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Brancott Estate wines are considered the benchmark of New Zealand varietal winemaking and have an international reputation for quality and consistency. The wines are crafted in a style that epitomises the unique character and flavour of the growing region. As the original pioneers of this region, Brancott Estate's understanding of Marlborough and the variety is unparalleled. They have unrivalled experience in harnessing the potential of its three main subregions. Most of the grapes were crushed and left in contact with the skins for a few hours to provide strength and fullness of flavour. The juice was then fermented at cool temperatures to retain the very distinctive regional and varietal characters.
- Brands: Brancott Estate
- Grape Varieties: Sauvignon Blanc
- Countries: Marlborough
- Price Ranges: £8 to £12
- Wine Cellar: White
Best served lightly chilled.
Discover Brancott Estate Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc with BBQ prawns, poached white fish with fresh green salads.
Preparation and Usage
Brancott Estate Sauvignon Blanc is the perfect match with barbecued prawns or salmon as well as poached white fish. It also works well with Mediterranean and Turkish dishes with hummus, olives and feta.
Best served lightly chilled.
Pale straw in colour with intense fruit flavours. A delightful mix of citrus, floral, pear and tropical fruit with a crisp nettle highlight.
Brancott Estate Sauvignon Blanc is the perfect match with barbecued prawns or salmon as well as fresh white fish
Pernod Ricard UK Ltd
Since planting the first Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir in 1975, Brancott Estate has continued to craft striking wines that suit every occasion, including oak-infused and age-worthy expressions of Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir. In addition, they have led the revival of Sauvignon Gris, an almost extinct varietal now enjoying a global resurgence.
Crafted in a style that epitomises the unique character and flavour of the growing region. Grapes are sourced from across Brancott Estate's vineyards in the Marlborough region.
The grapes harvested for this wine were crushed and gently bag pressed to achieve fresh, elegant juice. The flavours have been carefully preserved to retain the distinctive regional and varietal characters.
Return To Address
Pernod Ricard UK,
Building 12 Chiswick Park,
566 Chiswick High Road,
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Brancott Estate Ltd,
38 Liverpool Street,
Glass bottle recyclable
Full Product Name:
Sauvignon Blanc - White New Zealand Wine
Wine of New Zealand
Pernod Ricard Winemakers PTY Ltd,
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 24-Feb-2017 at 01:49. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.