Brancott Estate Letter Series 'T' Terraces Pinot Noir 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£15.99 per 75cl
Tasting Notes: Presenting dark cherry and blueberry aromas with delicate floral undertones and subtle hints of mocha and smoky oak.
Letter Series is Brancott Estate's premier varietal range, consisting of exquisite wines named in honour of our most iconic vineyards. Each wine is made in a distinctive style to reflect not only the flavours of the growing region, but also the fine art of winemaking.
- Brands: Brancott Estate
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Noir
- Countries: Marlborough
- Price Ranges: £12 to £20
- Wine Cellar: Red, Fine Wine
Preparation and Usage
This wine is a great match with lean game meats such as venison, wild pork or duck and with time in bottle its underlying earthiness will lend well to dishes based around mushrooms.
Garnet red in colour with a mix of red cherry and dark berry fruit aromas. This wine also exhibits a slight cinnamon-like spicy complexity, dry herbs and hints of oak toast on the nose.
Pernod Ricard UK Ltd
Since planting the first Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir in 1975, Brancott Estate has continued to craft striking wines that suit every occasion, including oak-infused and age-worthy expressions of Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir. In addition, they have led the revival of Sauvignon Gris, an almost extinct varietal now enjoying a global resurgence.
Crafted in a style that epitomises the unique character and flavour of the growing region. Grapes are sourced from across Brancott Estate's vineyards in the Marlborough region.
The grapes harvested for this wine were crushed and gently bag pressed to achieve fresh, elegant juice. The flavours have been carefully preserved to retain the distinctive regional and varietal characters.
Return To Address
Pernod Ricard UK,
Building 12 Chiswick Park,
566 Chiswick High Road,
Country of Origin
Brancott Estate Ltd,
38 Liverpool Street,
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
Pinot Noir - Red New Zealand Wine
Wine of New Zealand
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.