Offer - Brancott Estate Letter Series 'T' Terraces Pinot Noir 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£15.99 per 75cl
Tasting Notes: Presenting dark cherry and blueberry aromas with delicate floral undertones and subtle hints of mocha and smoky oak.
Letter Series is Brancott Estate's premier varietal range, consisting of exquisite wines named in honour of our most iconic vineyards. Each wine is made in a distinctive style to reflect not only the flavours of the growing region, but also the fine art of winemaking.
- Brands: Brancott Estate
- Grape Varieties: Pinot Noir
- Countries: Marlborough
- Options: On Offer
- Price Ranges: £12 to £20
- Wine Cellar: Red, Fine Wine
Preparation and Usage
This wine is a great match with lean game meats such as venison, wild pork or duck and with time in bottle its underlying earthiness will lend well to dishes based around mushrooms.
Delivers an intense concentration of flavours with complexity and a harmonious balance between the richness of the dark berry fruits and black plum aromas overlying complex, spicy oak highlights and silky tannins.
Pernod Ricard UK Ltd
Brancott Vineyard is our original Marlborough Vineyard and inspiration behind our name. With its special combination of soil, sun and climate, this is where we first pioneered our country's most internationally-acclaimed varietal - Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc.
The season began with a very cool October and an average November/December. The cool weather reduced the potential yield of the vines and gave a highly-desired natural crop reduction. As the season progressed, the summer and harvest period was remarkably dry. The settled, dry weather allowed for blocks to be picked in optimal condition throughout the harvest period and some fabulous fruit was received into the winery
After harvesting, the grapes were destemmed and underwent a five-day cold soak prior to fermentation. This was carried out in open-topped fermenters, using plunging to provide gentle extraction. The wine was drained and racked to barrels for malolactic fermentation to naturally soften the acidity.
Country of Origin
Brancott Estate Ltd,
38 Liverpool Street,
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
Pinot Noir - Red New Zealand Wine
Wine of New Zealand
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.