Briannas Blue Cheese Dressing 355ml
Briannas® Fine Salad Dressings grew out of a desire to create superior salad dressings with family pride and unwavering dedication to quality. Our delicious dressings were first created in our kitchen at home and now we share them with you. Still made in small batches, with only the finest ingredients, we invite you to experience the difference that can only be "Briannas®".
Steak House Recipe.
Delicious On Fresh Red Onions.
DOES NOT CONTAIN RED ONIONS.
The Del Sol Food Co., makers of "BRIANNAS" Fine Salad Dressings was established in 1982. Today, with many varieties from which to choose, "BRIANNAS" is one of America's most popular gourmet salad dressings. Every bottle is produced with family pride, and isa testament to the art of making fine salad dressing. Coming to you from our home, set in the rolling hills of Southeast Texas, we invite you to experience our award winning flavours. Enjoy!
Our "True Blue Cheese" dressing is made with lots of rich blue cheese flavour for the blue cheese lover. Thick and creamy, with chunks of fresh blue cheese.
One look and you can see the difference. One taste and you can tell the difference. Our Secret? We make our dressing in small batches, and use only the finest ingredients, blended with only the purest oils and spices. All the best to you.
- Brands: Briannas
Preparation and Usage
Shake well for best taste
Return To Address
Empire Bespoke Foods Ltd.,
Country of Origin
Del Sol Food Co., Inc.,
P.O. Box 2243 Brenham,
Specially Improted by:
Bespoke Foods Ltd.,
Pack - Glass
Full Product Name:
Home Style Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing
Store in a cool dry place
Refrigerate after opening and consume within 4 weeks
Product of U.S.A.
Empire Bespoke Foods Ltd.,
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Canola Oil, Water, Sugar, Blue Cheese [10%] (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Anti-Caking: Powdered Cellulose, Preservative: Natamycin), Spirit Vinegar, Buttermilk Powder, Salt, Apple Cider Vinegar, Natural Flavour, Preservative: Maltodextrin and Cultured Dextrose, Acidity Regulators: Lactic and Citric Acid, Stabiliser: Xanthan Gum, Preservatives: Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate, Black Pepper, Antioxidant: Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||Per serving (30ml)|
|Of which saturates||5.0g||1.5g|
|Of which sugars||13.3g||4g|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 22-Feb-2017 at 01:50. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.