Offer - Brita Classic Water Filter Cartridges 3 Pack 3 per pack
BRITA's Classic filter cartridge ensures you have high quality freshly filtered water, ideal for great tasting cold drinks and enhanced flavours of your tea and coffee.
• Reduces limescale, protecting your kitchen appliances such as kettles and coffee machines from build-up and damage
• Reduces chlorine which effects taste and odour of food and drink
• Permanently absorbs and retains metals such as lead and copper
• Each cartridge lasts for approximately one month
• No pre-soaking required
• 100% recyclable
• Suitable for all BRITA Classic jugs
Please see cartridge foil and inside of pack
Change of cartridge regularly every 4 weeks
Preparation and Usage
1 Intensive pre-filtration: The water flows through a fine mesh filter.
2 Ion exchange filtration: The ion exchange resin reduces limescale (carbonate hardness) and certain heavy metals (like lead and copper).
3 Activated carbon filtration: The activated carbon significantly reduces substances that affect smell and taste such as chlorine, certain pesticides and organic impurities.
4 Intensive final filtration: The special fine mesh filter retains particle mixture.
Instructions for use: please see cartridge foil
Change of cartridge regularly every 4 weeks: see inside of flap.
Brita Classic filter cartridges fit in all Brita Classic jugs and kettles as well as in domestic appliances made by our Brita partners. Please look for the Classic cartridges symbol in your instruction manual.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Pack - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Classic Filter Cartridges
Brita Water Filter System Ltd.,
9 Granville Way,
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 21-Feb-2017 at 06:58. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.