Offer - Brita Classic Water Filter Cartridges 3 per pack
Cleaning for first use:
Clean the jug and funnel in either the dishwasher or using warm soapy water.
The lid isn't dishwasher safe so simply wash this using warm soapy water.
Prepare the MAXTRA cartridge using the following process:
1. Remove packaging from cartridge.
2. Fill basin/sink with cold water.
3. Immerse cartridge under water and vigorously shake from side to side for 10 seconds. (you will notice small bubbles rising to the surface of the water from the cartridge).
4. When the bubbles have stopped, remove the cartridge from basin/jug and place in the system.
5. Filter 2 - 3 batches of water through the system to remove any carbon dust from the cartridge (carbon dust can become dislodged during transit).
Fresh from the Tap
Always there whenever you need it.
www.brita.co.uk/taps or call 0845 072 7379 for more information on the most convenient way to enjoy Brita® filtered water
Please see cartridge foil and inside of pack
Change of cartridge regularly every 4 weeks
Preparation and Usage
1 Intensive pre-filtration: The water flows through a fine mesh filter.
2 Ion exchange filtration: The ion exchange resin reduces limescale (carbonate hardness) and certain heavy metals (like lead and copper).
3 Activated carbon filtration: The activated carbon significantly reduces substances that affect smell and taste such as chlorine, certain pesticides and organic impurities.
4 Intensive final filtration: The special fine mesh filter retains particle mixture.
Instructions for use: please see cartridge foil
Change of cartridge regularly every 4 weeks: see inside of flap.
Brita Classic filter cartridges fit in all Brita Classic jugs and kettles as well as in domestic appliances made by our Brita partners. Please look for the Classic cartridges symbol in your instruction manual.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Pack - Recyclable
This packaging was printed on recycled material.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.