Offer - British Beef Diced Braising Steak essential Waitrose 400g
5 days guaranteed (avg. 8)*
From a long established group of carefully selected British beef farmers and suppliers who share our values and commitment to:
Delivering the highest animal welfare standards.
Producing high quality beef, expertly prepared and matured for tenderness and flavour from prime cattle.
Working together to protect our environment and promote sustainable farming.
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 2 days. Do not exceed use by date. Cool any leftovers to room temperature, refrigerate within 2 hours and consume within 2 days. Suitable for freezing on day of purchase. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 3, 170°C, Fan 150°C 2-3 hours
Preheat oven. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add meat and cook for 4-5 mins until browned. Add a selection of root vegetables and 400ml stock, bring to the boil. Transfer to an ovenproof dish, cover and place in oven until thoroughly cooked, the juices run clear and the meat is tender.
Preparation and Usage
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat. Remove from the packaging and allow to breathe for 10 minutes.
The product may appear slightly darker in this packaging, this is natural and the colour will bloom shortly after opening.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tray & Heat Sealed
Base - Plastic - Check Local Recycling;
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled
British beef diced braising steak
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||1.7g|
|of which sugars||0.3g|
Plan ahead and stock the freezer with some comforting stews so you need only thaw them and pop them in the oven when needed.
This traditional casserole made from British beef is cooked in rich, dark beer and topped with wholegrain mustard croutons.
2 hrs 50 mins
Irish cuisine is all about good, hearty dishes. You'll get plenty of big flavours, as well as outstanding value for money, with this rich and meaty dish.
1 hr 50 mins
This dish is one of 32 finalists from our world recipe challenge, so tuck in! Love this recipe? Tell your friends. The dish viewed by the most people wins a Virgin Experience Day worth £200.
1 hr 10 mins
We've used braising steak for a hearty, chunky chilli - perfect for a relaxed dinner party.
2 hrs 30 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.