British Blacktail Free Range Eggs Medium Waitrose 6 per pack
See egginfo.co.uk and eggrecipes.co.uk
Eggs are a nutritious food
They contain protein and a number of important
vitamins and minerals which help promote a healthy diet
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g||As Sold Per Egg|
|of which saturates||2.5g||1.3g|
|of which sugars||0.0g||0.0g|
Get kitchen confidence with our easy-to-follow cookery course. To adapt for Yorkshire Pudding, add an egg, reduce to 250ml milk and add seasoning. For Toad in the hole you can also add 1tbsp of wholegrain mustard.
Try serving these tasty pancakes with lightly whipped cream, mint sprigs and icing sugar Top Tip: Semi-skimmed milk gives the best texture - the consistency of the batter should feel like single cream.
Big sugary pancakes for breakfast are my weakness, but they really don’t do anyone any favours. Rye crepes are really high in fibre which helps improve digestion, and topped with fruit and Greek yoghurt you have a really tasty sweet breakfast. Children also love making pancakes and they are so much easier than one thinks. By Sophie Michell
Spicy breakfasts are really good for you and popular in many other countries. Here you have some great ingredients, packed FULL of flavour; it’s a lovely weekend fun brunch dish. By Sophie Michell
This recipe is brought you you by Weight Watchers® and contains 12 ProPoints® values per serving
1 hr 20 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.