British Pork Belly Joint essential Waitrose Typically: 0.545kg
4 days guaranteed (avg. 4.5)*
£6.89 per kg
Min. weight: 0.39kg
Max. weight: 0.7kg
From a long established group of carefully selected British farmers and suppliers, who share our values and commitment to:
Delivering the highest animal welfare standards ensuring all our pigs are bred outdoors and then housed in straw filled airy barns.
Producing high quality, succulent pork that is tender and full of flavour, from pigs fed on a natural cereal based diet.
Working together to protect our environment and promote sustainable farming.
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 1 day. Do not exceed use by date.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month.
Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 3, 160°C, Fan 140°C 45 mins per 500g + 45 mins
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place in a roasting tray in centre of oven. Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear and there is no pink meat. Leave to rest for 10 minutes before carving.
Chef's Tip: To achieve good crackling, brush the rind with a little oil and rub in salt.
Preparation and Usage
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tray & Heat Sealed
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled; Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Full Product Name:
British pork belly joint
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g|
|of which saturates||7.3g|
|of which sugars||0.0g|
Sweet, crispy pork in an aromatic sauce
Delia combines tender slow-cooked pork, fresh steamed vegetables and fragrant rice to form a mouth-watering Chinese dish. This recipe is part of the Delia & Heston collection featured at Waitrose.com
1 hr 55 mins
Crackling has to be one of the best things known to man. This recipe takes a cheaper cut of pork and cooking for plenty of time so it becomes moist and succulent on the inside and creates the perfect crackling on top! Served with vegetables and an apple mash, this is one dish you won't want to miss. For more great SORTED recipes just visit www.sortedfood.com.
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.