Offer - British Pork Spare Ribs essential Waitrose Typically: 488g
4 days guaranteed (avg. 5)*
£4.79 per kg
Min. weight: 0.342kg
Max. weight: 0.634kg
- Delivering the highest animal welfare standards, ensuring all our pigs are bred outdoors and then housed in straw filled airy barns.
- Producing high quality, succulent pork that is tender and full of flavour, from pigs fed on a natural cereal based diet.
- Working together to protect our environment and promote sustainable farming.
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 1 day. Do not exceed use by date.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date. Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
Grill - From Chilled.
Medium heat 25-30 mins.
Preheat grill. Remove all packaging. Place on a grill pan under a medium heat, turning occasionally, until thoroughly cooked, the juices run clear and there is no pink meat.;
Oven cook - From Chilled.
Gas 4, 180°C, Fan 160°C 75 mins.
Place in a roasting tray in a preheated oven, turning occasionally until thoroughly cooked, the juices run clear and there is no pink meat.
Preparation and Usage
Preparation: Wash hands, all surfaces and utensils after touching raw meat.
Return To Address
We are committed to bringing you the best quality. Should you not be happy with this product, please bring the packaging back to any Waitrose branch and we'll replace your item and refund you.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Tray & Heat Sealed
Film - Plastic - Not Currently Recycled;
Tray - Plastic - Check Local Recycling
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
|Typical Values||As Sold Per 100g Edible Portion|
|of which saturates||5.2g|
|of which sugars||0.0g|
There's nothing like a plate of sticky ribs fresh off the barbecue. Josh Eggleton demonstrates how remarkably simple they are to prepare, coating the ribs in a ketchup, soy sauce and black treacle marinade.
This recipe is quick to prepare, and then is on the grill to slow cook until they are extremely tender. The Tabasco Chipotle sauce gives them a great smoky flavour.
1 hr 40 mins
Part cooked in ginger beer then finished off with a sticky honey glaze. The ribs are so tender the meat practically falls off the bone.
2 hrs 55 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.