British Unsmoked Gammon Joint Serves 4 essential Waitrose Typically: 0.99kg
over 1 week *
£7.99 per kg
Min. weight: 0.75kg
Max. weight: 1.25kg
- Brands: Waitrose
Keep refrigerated below 5°C. Once opened, consume within 2 days.
Do not exceed use by date.
Freeze as soon after purchase as possible and within the use by date.
Use within one month. Defrost fully before use: do not refreeze once defrosted.
For use by date see front of pack.
Hob - From Chilled. 30 mins per 500g + 30 mins.
To boil. Remove all packaging. Place gammon in a large pan of water. Bring to the boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer. Cook thoroughly until the juices run clear.
Leave to rest for 10 minutes before carving. For best results: remove strings and rind and discard. Once cooked, transfer to a baking tray. Score fat and brush with honey. Finish in a hot oven for 10 minutes.; Oven cook - From Chilled. Gas 4, 180°C, Fan 160°C.
30 mins per 500g + 30 mins.
Preheat oven. Remove all packaging. Place in a roasting tray, cover loosely with foil and place in centre of oven. Remove foil 30 minutes before end of cook and if preferred drizzle over a little clear honey. Cook thoroughly until juices run clear.
Leave to rest for 10 minutes before carving.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Full Product Name:
Unsmoked British gammon with added water
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Pork Leg (87%), Water, Salt, Preservatives Sodium Nitrate and Sodium Nitrite, Antioxidant Sodium Ascorbate
|Typical Values||As Prepared Per 100g|
|of which saturates||5.3g|
|of which sugars||0.1g|
A wonderful way to use up all the Christmas lunch leftovers, this chunky soup is brought to life with the fresh flavours of tarragon and parsley. Versatile and easy to make just put whatever you've got to hand in a saucepan, simmer and serve. It's that simple.
Have you ever tried to boil a ham at home? This recipe takes little effort to prepare and tastes delicious. It is so easy to make and there is a decent amount of ham left over to use for ham sandwiches and other recipes in the week. For more great SORTED recipes just visit www.sortedfood.com.
3 hrs 10 mins
- Life guarantee
- * Minimum life based on 'use-by' date of product. Average life based on last week's deliveries. Life guarantee shown based on delivery tomorrow and includes day of delivery. Please book a slot to view Life guarantee for your chosen delivery day. See Terms and Conditions for further details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.