Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Cream 120g
£10.21 per 100g
This pampering natural foot cream combines coconut oil, lanolin and vegetable glycerin to revive and rejuvenate neglected, dry feet. It also contains a hint of natural rosemary to refresh tired soles. Keep this tube of 99.4% natural foot cream handy and apply daily for sandal ready feet, year round. It’s also perfect to use as an overnight foot treatment. Give your skin the best nature has to offer with Burt’s Bees®.
Key product highlights:
• 120g tube of 99.4% natural foot cream
• Foot treatment rejuvenates dry feet with coconut oil
• Naturally derived rosemary extracts refresh skin
• Pampers and soothes even the driest, most neglected feet
• Apply during the day and use as an overnight foot treatment
- Brands: Burt's Bees
Keep in a cool dry place.
Apply liberally and allow the cream to fully absorb. For a luxurious way to treat your feet, soak feet in warm water for 10-15 minutes and rub gently with a pumice stone. Massage Coconut Foot Creme into feet, paying close attention to heels and calloused skin. Then cover your feet with cotton socks overnight to soothe and seal in moisture.
Preparation and Usage
Directions: Apply liberally and allow the cream to fully absorb.
Return To Address
CBEE (Europe) Ltd., London, Wilts.
Country of Origin
CBee Europe Ltd,
Eton House -2nd Floor,
18-24 Paradise Road,
Glycerin, Olea Europaea (Olive Fruit Oil), Avena Sativa (Oat Kernel Flour), Lanolin, Parfum (Fragrance), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Quillaja Saponaria (Quillaja Bark Extract), Avena Sativa (Oat Kernel Oil), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Leaf Extract), Canola Oil, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Butylphenyl methylpropional, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool
Not Tested on Animals
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.