Burts Bees Milk & Honey Body Lotion 170g
£6.46 per 100g
Burt’s Bees® Milk and Honey Body Lotion is scientifically proven to moisturise skin for up to 24 hours. Enriched with skin softening milk and naturally nourishing honey, this body lotion is formulated with moisturising coconut and grape seed oils and vitamin E, to create an ideal blend of skin pampering nutrients for normal to dry skin. The non-greasy 99% natural formula absorbs quickly and is dermatologist-tested. Stash this small tube into a purse or bag for anytime skin care. Give your skin the best nature has to offer with Burt’s Bees®.
Key product highlights:
• 170g tube of 99% natural body lotion
• Made with milk, honey, vitamin E, coconut and grape seed oils
• Non-greasy moisturiser absorbs quickly
• Nourishing dry skin lotion moisturises for up to 24 hours
• Dermatologist-tested natural lotion with 100% natural fragrance
- Brands: Burt's Bees
Preparation and Usage
Apply liberally to body, as needed.
210 West Pettigrew Street
Aqua (Water, Eau), Decyl Cocoate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire d'Abeille), Parfum (Fragrance)*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Polyglyceryl-3 Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sine Adipe Lac (Nonfat Dry Milk, Poudre de Lait Écrémé), Mel (Honey, Miel), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Beta-Carotene, Xanthan Gum, Sucrose Stearate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Canola Oil (Huile de Colza), Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Benzoate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Citral, Coumarin, Limonene, *Natural Fragrance
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.