Butcher's Chicken & Tripe in Jelly Loaf 400g
Dogs love tripe!
Butcher's recipes are everything a dog needs and nothing it doesn't, helping your dog to be as fit as a Butcher's dog!
Store in a cool dry place
Feeding guide for a healthy adult dog:
Typical breed: Sheltie, Body weight: up to 5 kg, 400g Cans per day: up to 1.
Typical breed: Corgi, Body weight: 6-10 kg, 400g Cans per day: 1 1/2.
Typical breed: Collie, Body weight: 11-20 kg, 400g Cans per day: 2 1/2.
Typical breed: Labrador, Body weight: 21-30 kg, 400g Cans per day: 3 1/2.
Typical breed: Great Dane, Body weight: 31-40 kg, 400g Cans per day: 4-5.
Fresh drinking water should be available at all times.
Serve at room temperature. Vitamins are guaranteed until best before date.
Preparation and Usage
Feeding Quantity for a Healthy Adult Dog
Body Weight: Up to 5kg, 400g Cans Per Day: Up to 1
Body Weight: 6-10kg, 400g Cans Per Day: 1-2
Body Weight: 11-20kg, 400g Cans Per Day: 2-3
Body Weight: 21-30kg, 400g Cans Per Day: 3-4
For guidance only, will depend on breed & activity level of your dog you may need to adjust the amount of food given to achieve a healthy steady weight
Butcher's is a complete dog food and can be fed on its own. However, if you wish to add a little crunch, replace half a can of Butcher's dog food with a small cupful (100ml or 50g) of Butcher's Dry Complete.
Please make sure your dog has access to fresh drinking water at all times.
Serve at room temperature.
Return To Address
We want your dog to love our products and we are committed to a clean bowl every time. Our Customer Care Team is here to help. Please address all enquiries including all the details on the base of the can to:
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Butcher's Pet Care Ltd,
Packing - Recyclable
Full Product Name:
Butcher's is a complete nutritious pet food for adult dogs.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Best Before See Base of Can.
Free From Gluten
Meat & Animal Derivatives (53%, of which Chicken 50%, Tripe 25%, Fresh 58%), Minerals, Natural Ingredients min. 99%
Free From Gluten
Free From Artificial Colours
Free From Artificial Flavours
Free From Artificial Preservatives
|Typical Values||Analytical Constituents (%):|
|Additives (per kg):|
|Nutritional Additives - Vitamins:|
|Vitamin A (E672)||1250 I.U.|
|Vitamin D3 (E671)||250 I.U.|
|Trace Elements (mg/kg):|
|Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate (E6)||57|
|Manganese Sulphate Monohydrate (E5)||8|
|Calcium Iodate Anhydrous (E2)||0.82|
|Sodium Selenite Anhydrous (E8)||0.67|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 29-May-2016 at 05:20. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.