Offer - Cadbury Dairy Milk Wholenut Bar 200g
A century of chocolate experience...
When John Cadbury first made drinking chocolate in Birmingham in 1824 using a simple pestle and mortar, he could never have dreamt that his family business would become one of the world's biggest and best loved chocolate manufacturers. Cadbury Dairy Milk, the UK's favourite chocolate, was first launched in 1905, setting new standards in quality and taste, which remain the hallmarks of Cadbury today.
Store in cool dry place
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Mondelez UK, PO Box 7008, Birmingham, B30 2PT. Mondelez Ireland, Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5.
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
May Contain Wheat, May Contain Nuts
Allergy Advice: For allergens see highlighted ingredients
Milk**, Sugar, Roasted Hazelnuts, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea), Emulsifiers (E442, E476), Flavourings, **The equivalent of 426ml of Fresh Liquid Milk in every 227g of Milk Chocolate, Milk Chocolate: Milk Solids 20% minimum, actual 23%, Cocoa Solids 20% minimum, Contains Vegetable Fats in addition to Cocoa Butter
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 5 Chunks (25g)||*Reference Intakes|
|Energy||2300 kJ/550 kcal||575 kJ/138 kcal||8400 kJ/2000 kcal|
|of which Saturates||16.5g||4.1g||20g|
|of which Sugars||48g||12.0g||90g|
|*% reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Nov-2015 at 00:25. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.