Offer - Cafedirect Fairtrade Decaffeinated Coffee 227g
£1.58 per 100g
Silky smooth with a vibrant flavour
Only one thing could make this decaffeinated coffee, made exclusively from Arabic beans, more delicious: the certain knowledge that you're helping its growers to be fairly rewarded for their craft and skill.
Everything we buy is Fairtrade - that means growers get a guaranteed minimum price for their coffee. And we help growers and their communities in other ways too. Two growers sit on our board and most grower organisations have a shareholding in Cafédirect.
On top of that, half our profits are invested to help growers achieve the highest quality. And that's something you can taste in this silky smooth coffee with a vibrant flavour.
Medium strength: 3
At Cafédirect we do things differently. For over 20 years we've built real relationships with smallholder growers, because the big thing smallholders have is pride and passion... and that's what makes our award-winning coffee taste so good.
In return we pay growers what they deserve, instead of paying middle men. And by working together in true partnership we do more, investing over 50% of our profits in growers to create a more sustainable future.
Cafédirect. Made the small way.
If you love our coffees, you'll love our tea and hot chocolates too.
Learn more about our range at www.cafedirect.co.uk/explore-our-range
Coffee: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 100%.
- Brands: Cafedirect
- Coffee Roast (Strength): Medium (Strength 3)
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Fairtrade
- Options: On Offer
Once opened, use the resealable tab. The coffee will stay fresher for longer if you store it in the fridge or freezer. Use within two weeks of opening.
How to make the best coffee
To start, try one heaped dessert spoon of coffee per cup. For cafetières add freshly boiled water and stir. Let the flavours infuse for 3-5 minutes, then plunge away and enjoy immediately.
Please help the environment by only boiling the water you need
Preparation and Usage
Getting the Best from Your Coffee
Use one heaped dessert spoon of coffee per cup. For cafetières add hot water (just off the boil) and stir. Let the flavours infuse for 3-5 minutes, plunge and enjoy. Save energy and water, only boil what you need.
Country of Packing
Produce of the EU
5-25 Scrutton Street,
100% Fairtrade Decaffeinated Fresh Ground Coffee.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.