Offer - Cafedirect Fairtrade Rich Roast Ground Coffee 227g
Darkly roasted, this distinctive blend of fine Latin American and rich African coffee beans creates a deliciously intense, bold coffee with plenty of body and flavour.
We partner with smallholder farmers. Farmers who live on and love the land they tend. And because we share our profits fifty-fifty your purchase is a small stake in the future of a thriving farm.
Cafédirect. Made the small way.
Explore flavours from around the world with our range of hand-grown characterful coffees.
- Brands: Cafedirect
- Coffee Roast (Strength): Dark (Strength 5)
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Fairtrade
- Options: On Offer
Keeping Your Quality Coffee Fresh
Store in an airtight container, either in a cool dry place or in your freezer. Use within two weeks of opening.
How to make the best coffee.
To start, try one heaped dessert spoon of coffee per cup. For cafetières add freshly boiled water and stir. Let the flavours infuse for 3-5 minutes, then plunge away and enjoy immediately.
Please help the environment by only boiling the water you need.
Preparation and Usage
Getting the Best from your Coffee
For cafetières try one heaped dessert spoon of coffee per cup, add hot water (just off the boil) and use a little water to evenly coat the grounds. Top up the water, leave for 4 minutes, then plunge and enjoy.
If one heaped dessert spoon is too strong, just add more hot water and adjust the amount of coffee for next time.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Produce of the EU
5-25 Scrutton Street,
Full Product Name:
Really Rich Roast
Packed in the EU. Produce of more than one country
Coffee: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 100%. Visit www.info.fairtrade.net
Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 27-Apr-2016 at 05:53. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.