Calprofen Ibuprofen Strawberry Liquid +3 Months 100ml
It is used for the relief of:
Fever (raised temperature); Post-immunisation fever; Teething and toothache; Colds and influenza symptoms; Sore throat; Headache; Minor muscular aches and pains
Fever & pain relief, Works to reduce fever, Colour & sugar free
- Brands: Calprofen
Do not store above 25°C.
Keep all medicines out of reach and sight of children.
Preparation and Usage
Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
This product is intended for use in children aged 3 months to 12 years.
Not recommended for children under 3 months.
Dosage: For oral use. Shake the bottle well before use. A double ended spoon is provided to measure doses of 2.5 ml and 5 ml.
Post-immunisation fever: One small spoonful (2.5 ml), followed by another small spoonful (2.5 ml) six hours later if necessary.
Do not give more than 2 doses in 24 hours.
If fever is not reduced you should consult your doctor.
For Pain and Fever Relief:
Age: Babies under 3 months; Dose: Not recommended.
Age: 3 months - 6 months (weighing over 5 kg); One small (2.5 ml) spoonful 3 times a day. Do not use for more than 24 hours.
Age: 6 months - 12 months; Dose: One small (2.5 ml) spoonful 3 to 4 times a day.
Age: 1 year - 2 years; Dose: One small (2.5 ml) spoonful 3 to 4 times a day.
Age: 3 years - 7 years; Dose: One large (5 ml) spoonful 3 or 4 times a day.
Age: 8 years - 12 years; Dose: Two large (5 ml) spoonfuls 3 or 4 times a day.
Doses should usually be given every 6-8 hours, leave at least 4 hours between doses.
Short term use only.
Do not give to babies aged 3-6 months for more than 24 hours.
Do not give to children aged 6 months and older for more than 3 days.
If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your doctor promptly.
Do not give this product if your baby or child:
Has (or has had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding.
Is allergic to Ibuprofen or any other ingredient of the product, aspirin or other related painkillers.
Is taking other NSAID painkillers, or aspirin with a daily dose above 75 mg.
Speak to a pharmacist or your doctor before giving this product if your baby or child:
Has or has had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems.
If you are an adult taking this product you should not take this product in the last 3 months of pregnancy and you should contact your doctor or pharmacist before taking it in the first 6 months of pregnancy, if you are trying to get pregnant, if you are elderly or if you are a smoker.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Product Licence holder:
McNeil Products Ltd,
Each 5 ml of Oral Suspension contains 100 mg of Ibuprofen, Also contains: E965, E219 and E217
Free From Artificial Colours
- Tesco Price Match
- ** Matched to Tesco's standard retail price on 28-May-2016 at 04:05. See our Terms and Conditions for full details.
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.