Calvet Cremant Bordeaux Brut Rose 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
£11.99 per 75cl
- Brands: Calvet
- Grape Varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
- Countries: Bordeaux
- Price Ranges: £8 to £12
- Wine Cellar: Sparkling Wine
Sparkling wines and Champagne should always be stored in a cool and dry place away from light and heat sources. The ideal temperature for storage is 13-15 degrees C.
Warning: Sparkling wines contain high natural pressure. Do not allow bottles to get warm. Chill bottle before opening and avoid shaking. Point bottle away from others and yourself when removing wire, hood and cork. Hold the cork firmly and twist out slowly by hand. Never in any circumstances use a corkscrew to open.
Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot
A fine, fruity wine. Highly aromatic, with a long and complex final. Perfect as an aperitif. Its fruity notes will also complement delicate tarts and fruits cocktails.
Les Grandes Chais de France Landiras (Calvet)
Calvet sold more than 1M 9L-cases around the world. Today, in more than 110 countries, consumers from totally diverse cultural backgrounds enjoy Calvet
Grapes of Cabernet sauvignon and Merlot are coming from the Bordeaux Region
Grapes manually harvested in small boxes, pressed and settled. Alcoholic fermentation with temperatures controlled at 16-18°C. Followed by second fermentation in bottles for 11 months before disgorging and dosage
Return To Address
A F-33720 Landiras.
Country of Origin
A F-33720 Landiras.
Full Product Name:
Brut - Rosé French Wine
Product of France
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.