Offer - Calvet Limited Release Bourdeaux Sauvignon Blanc 75cl
This is an age restricted product
You will be asked at checkout to verify that you are over the age of 18
Price per 75cl: £7.19
A beautiful pale yellow robe with green highlights. An intense citrus, boxwood and white peach nose with mineral notes. Long, round, aromatic and lively at the same time with a fresh finale.
- Brands: Calvet
- Grape Varieties: Sauvignon Blanc
- Wine Styles: Very Dry
- Countries: Bordeaux
- Dietary & Lifestyle: Vegetarian
- Options: On Offer
- Price Ranges: £6 to £8
- Wine Cellar: White, IWC
A wine to be enjoyed when in full relax mode - with food or just on its own.
Preparation and Usage
A wine to be served as an aperitif or with seafoods, salads or grilled fishes.
Sauvignon Blanc, Sauvignon Blanc
A beautiful pale yellow robe with green highlights. An intense citrus, boxwood and white peach nose with mineral notes. Long, round, aromatic and lively at the same time with a fresh finale
A wine to be served as an aperitif or with seafoods, salads or grilled fishes
Les Grands Chais
Calvet is a famous Bordeaux wine merchant which was established during the 19th century. It is a very well respected name thanks to its people's expertise and to the high quality of its wines. It has become the best selling Bordeaux brand in the UK.
Bordeaux is most famous for its red wines, or Claret, but the area also makes great white wines. These vary, from the dry and crisp Sauvignons, to the sweet Sauternes wines made of Semillon grapes.
The Sauvignon Blanc grapes are carefully selected and are harvested at aromatic maturity to avoid over ripeness. The fermentation happens at low temperature to preserve the grapes aromas. The wine is then matured on its lees for more complexity.
Country of Origin
Country of Packing
Pack - Glass
Allergens can be found in the ingredients list
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Suitable for Vegetarians
- These summary details have been prepared for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your shopping experience on the Ocado website. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label.
- Ocado is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Where this description contains a link to another party's website for further information on the product, please note that Ocado has no control over and no liability for the contents of that website.
- You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included.
- This data is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement.